Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

vantexan

excellent use of Taxpayers money: Grandstand for 2024.
he stands a good chance of beating Trump for the nomination.
It's going to be great seeing the GOP destroy itself in 2024
I wonder who the opposition party will be in '24? The Dems are destroying themselves now. Talk about tone deaf. Yesterday while the stock market melted down because of inflation numbers Biden celebrated with a party at the White House the passing of the Inflation Reduction Act. Which won't reduce inflation and doesn't even address inflation until 2031. Good luck in the midterms!

Last edited:

floridays

It was first off to the high school gym for a meal, then over to another location to spend the night ( not equipped with showers ), calling out the Emergency Mg't Teams to find beds, and asking for volunteers to help. Town Manager said she thinks more planes will be arriving soon.
You mentioned in a post yesterday the island was gearing down for the end of summer.
I'm curious if these bastions of liberalism will welcome the illegals with the opportunity to live in their houses when they return to their primary residence?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Will those libs on Martha's Vinyard accept these folk living in their community? They are kind of dark skinned? Sure, they use them to win elections, but actually live by them?

floridays

Will those libs on Martha's Vinyard accept these folk living in their community? They are kind of dark skinned? Sure, they use them to win elections, but actually live by them?
Excellent question Wally. I understand it is rhetorical, some leftist is busy searching their mind for an example.

I've got the answer they are looking for.
Obama has a place on the island, they can safely Yes, they'd live by them.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Excellent question Wally. I understand it is rhetorical, some leftist is busy searching their mind for an example.

I've got the answer they are looking for.
Obama has a place on the island, they can safely Yes, they'd live by them.
His Mom was from a caucasian, very liberal family. More importantly, they were able to cash in after leaving the WH. Limousine liberals fit right in.

floridays

His Mom was from a caucasian, very liberal family. More importantly, they were able to cash in after leaving the WH. Limousine liberals fit right in.
Understood.
I was just trying think like a leftist does when they attempt to support a position.
It was meant as humor, I hope you understood that.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
excellent use of Taxpayers money: Grandstand for 2024.
he stands a good chance of beating Trump for the nomination.
It's going to be great seeing the GOP destroy itself in 2024
I would much rather my tax dollars go to flying out illegals than housing, clothing, feeding and employing them. LEGAL immigrants have rules they have to follow to support themselves or be supported until they can be self sufficient.

floridays