Bring Your Wife/Significant Other On Car Day

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Tried to talk the wife into being a driver helper this year. She wasn't having any of it. Good thing outside of 3-4 days my peak wasn't too bad.

She would have a warning letter and probably a suspension by the time we leave the building.
You wouldn't give her a foot longer??
1402183155243.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Can you turn on the heat?
Can you shut off the heat?
Can you close the door, my hair is getting messed up.
Can you open the door, it's hot in here.
Does this uniform make me look fat?
When do I get to drive?
(all of this before the first stop of the day)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Can you turn on the heat?
Can you shut off the heat?
Can you close the door, my hair is getting messed up.
Can you open the door, it's hot in here.
Does this uniform make me look fat?
When do I get to drive?
(all of this before the first stop of the day)
When do we take a break?
Are all the packages this heavy?
What's that annoying beeping noise...can you make it stop?
Can you turn on the AC it's hot in here?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
On my final day before retirement, I'm going to pick my wife up at lunch time and she will spend the last half of the day on car with me. I want her to share with me the experience of delivering the last package of a 30+ year career. She will actually record it with an iPhone. It will also be fun to introduce her to the customers and their dogs that I have told her about, and let her experience a taste of the job that I have spent over 3 decades doing. My final day as a UPS'er will be an emotional one and I plan on sharing it with my wife. Its not like they will be able to fire me for it....

kingOFchester

On my final day before retirement, I'm going to pick my wife up at lunch time and she will spend the last half of the day on car with me. I want her to share with me the experience of delivering the last package of a 30+ year career. She will actually record it with an iPhone. It will also be fun to introduce her to the customers and their dogs that I have told her about, and let her experience a taste of the job that I have spent over 3 decades doing. My final day as a UPS'er will be an emotional one and I plan on sharing it with my wife. Its not like they will be able to fire me for it....

By the time I get to my last day, I will need her to drive and run off stops. She will have to lift me into the truck.

By The Book

Put her name down on the peak sign up sheet, then you're good. They would get a kick out of that I bet.