Broke down

OKLABob

Update boys took them 2 hours to bring me a truck now I will sit and take my hour lunch then drive back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 85

Rack em

Made the Podium
I love seeing that look in someone's face when they think you are there to help them but you are just taking the pick up volume back.
About 4 years ago I was covering a very rural route and was sent out blind. It was about 7:30pm and I see another Ups truck driving towards me so I thought, sweet someone coming to help me out so I won't finish at 10:00pm. Nope! He was a driver from a center a county over, I was just lost as :censored2:. When he got to me all he said was "Yeah I think you're lost"

About 4 years ago I was covering a very rural route and was sent out blind. It was about 7:30pm and I see another Ups truck driving towards me so I thought, sweet someone coming to help me out so I won't finish at 10:00pm. Nope! He was a driver from a center a county over, I was just lost as :censored2:. When he got to me all he said was "Yeah I think you're lost"
LMAO

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yeah right. More like need a meet point at 7-7:30. Runner gunner shows up and you get ready to hand him/her work and they say, “nah pickup pieces”
I hated the drivers that would try to dump the crappy sections on you.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I hated the drivers that would try to dump the crappy sections on you.
I’ll never forget the first week after passing my packet, was forced to go help a guy on a waterfront route. I was in a 1, he was in a 5. Had no idea where the hell I was. I got 10 stops all long driveways straight downhill going towards the water too sloped to even attempt to drive down in a 1. Worst 10 stops I’ve ever done to this day. One was bulk stop with 8 of those 40 pound medical boxes (you know the ones). I actually run guys route all the time now and he still laughs about how hard he boned me that day. I got hazed big time.