Broken mirror

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
I've had this same basic thing happen multiple times, and the reactions are all over the spectrum. two of my bosses just shrugged it off and like told me to just let the mechanic know so they can fix it promptly. you know the rational response. and two of my bosses basically tried to fire me over it. one even interrogated me as if I had vandalized the truck to get out of work even though at that point I was 11 hours and bricked out with bulk pickups, he brought the security officer and the mechanic in on it, but apparently without explaining to them that they were supposed to take part in jamming me up over it, and they both were extremely confused as to why my boss was being such an imbecile. the mechanic even explaining in detail to him how the placement of the mirror and the grab handle causes it to break alot. what can you expect? you can expect your bosses to just react to it however they react to anything. if your boss just uses anything as a reason to criticize you, then they'll use it to demonstrate what a terrible unsafe driver you are. if your boss is a level headed manager that only concerns themselves with things in their control, they'll be perfectly reasonable about it.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You think you’re pension isn’t affected? The purchasing power of your money has been diminished.
We live on our pensions and SS with room to spare. Both increased this year. If and when the time comes when I have to tap the 401k's then those have increased around 26% the last 12 months. Thanks Brandon.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We live on our pensions and SS with room to spare. Both increased this year. If and when the time comes when I have to tap the 401k's then those have increased around 26% the last 12 months. Thanks Brandon.
Does not change the inflation. Let’s go Brandon! The imbecile.