Bronczek, Cunningham joining Amazon in 2020

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Who do we report a hacking to? Someone has signed in to MFE account. It can't be him because they actually posted something nice about a person. Can't be MFE. He hates FDX, everyone that works there, life, and everything in it.
How depressed are you? I think you need some therapy dude. You spew more hatred and insults than anybody on this site.

Oldfart

Of course not. Did you not get the letter last week with your paycheck? Letting you know how great you have it at FDX and how many people desire to work here and admire the company? All the great health benefits they have provided you and how they listen and address your concerns? That letter is meant to lessen the blow of bad news that is coming down the road in the next few months. No raise. Be grateful that you are still employed at a wonderful company like FDX.

Mfe. Is that you?

!Retired!

Someone that high would typically sign a non-compete clause upon retirement no matter what, but I'm sure Amazon would love to have someone like Dave. He's done, and has enough money to live like a king for the rest of his life.
He also received a nice little payment to sign that 'no compete' clause.
Who do we report a hacking to? Someone has signed in to MFE account. It can't be him because they actually posted something nice about a person. Can't be MFE. He hates FDX, everyone that works there, life, and everything in it.
Lol....

Subramaniam's Myth

I liked 3 members of upper management. Bronczek, Ken May, and Barksdale. Knew the first 2, and never met Barksdale. May is the one that got away. They tied Kinko's around his neck and blamed him in a no-win situation.
I remember Ken May (not personably) His report on Front Line followed by Gina with Updates.:happy2:

Oldfart

How depressed are you? I think you need some therapy dude. You spew more hatred and insults than anybody on this site.
LOL
Nothing but love and happiness in my life. Working my 10 hr work weeks while cactus drowns in jealousy. I find it rather amusing. People like cactus, OP and bacha hate their situations so bad, does bring out the worst in many on here.

Oldfart

I liked 3 members of upper management. Bronczek, Ken May, and Barksdale. Knew the first 2, and never met Barksdale. May is the one that got away. They tied Kinko's around his neck and blamed him in a no-win situation.
Barksdale? LOL

I have 1 word to describe Barksdale. ZAPMAIL!!! It was his idea, his baby and his fault we lost close to 1 billion $

He killed Netscape, McCaw Cellular and almost killed Fedex.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
LOL
Nothing but love and happiness in my life. Working my 10 hr work weeks while cactus drowns in jealousy. I find it rather amusing. People like cactus, OP and bacha hate their situations so bad, does bring out the worst in many on here.
Now that’s funny. Not sure how I could hate my situation so badly. I have an awesome retirement route with beautiful scenery all day and super nice people. I have the best manager ever and work between two great people on the belt. Is everything at FedEx perfect? Not even close, but definitely not deserving of hate. But, we all know how your reading comprehension SUCKS, so I look forward to you somehow twisting this around too.

oldngray

nowhere special
Now that’s funny. Not sure how I could hate my situation so badly. I have an awesome retirement route with beautiful scenery all day and super nice people. I have the best manager ever and work between two great people on the belt. Is everything at FedEx perfect? Not even close, but definitely not deserving of hate. But, we all know how your reading comprehension SUCKS, so I look forward to you somehow twisting this around too.
149313674.jpg

dezguy

Fake news. We all know only olddummy has the bestest route in the world. Ignore the fact he has to work past retirement.

Those 10 hours a week, underneath his managers desk are rough on him but all worth it in his wife's mind because it's less she has to see of him.

Artee

Of course not. Did you not get the letter last week with your paycheck? Letting you know how great you have it at FDX and how many people desire to work here and admire the company? All the great health benefits they have provided you and how they listen and address your concerns? That letter is meant to lessen the blow of bad news that is coming down the road in the next few months. No raise. Be grateful that you are still employed at a wonderful company like FDX.
Guess it was not for you DGO guys. It was from our favorite AGFS leader Glenn Corbin.

Oldfart

Fake news. We all know only olddummy has the bestest route in the world. Ignore the fact he has to work past retirement.

Those 10 hours a week, underneath his managers desk are rough on him but all worth it in his wife's mind because it's less she has to see of him.
Why retire? 10 weeks vacation with full benefits. Sweet

dezguy

Why retire? 10 weeks vacation with full benefits. Sweet
I dunno? Unusually those who plan ahead have the goal of not having to get up and go to work at some point in their lives, at least I was always taught that is the goal.

Sad seeing those who can't retire try to justify it like it's a good thing.

Oldfart

I dunno? Unusually those who plan ahead have the goal of not having to get up and go to work at some point in their lives, at least I was always taught that is the goal.

Sad seeing those who can't retire try to justify it like it's a good thing.
So true. My life savings were depleted when I spent 2 weeks in Daytona and a week in Atlanta. Might have to start a Go Fund Me page to pay for my Vegas trip this weekend. Can I count on you?

dezguy

So true. My life savings were depleted when I spent 2 weeks in Daytona and a week in Atlanta. Might have to start a Go Fund Me page to pay for my Vegas trip this weekend. Can I count on you?
Nope, I don't support screw ups. Rather give my money to those in need, not guys who worked as a topped out employee their entire career and still can't afford to retire.

Funny, I took you as an alcoholic. Turns out you're a degenerate gambler.

Oldfart

Nope, I don't support screw ups. Rather give my money to those in need, not guys who worked as a topped out employee their entire career and still can't afford to retire.

Funny, I took you as an alcoholic. Turns out you're a degenerate gambler.
Gambler? Yep. I might drop a quarter in a slot on my way to the Nascar race this weekend. Have fun going to the job you hate so bad while I have 6 more hrs to work this week before starting my normal 4 day weekend and take ANOTHER vacation. Flying from city to city every week can get crazy sometimes.

dezguy

Gambler? Yep. I might drop a quarter in a slot on my way to the Nascar race this weekend. Have fun going to the job you hate so bad while I have 6 more hrs to work this week before starting my normal 4 day weekend and take ANOTHER vacation. Flying from city to city every week can get crazy sometimes.
Work isn't meant to be fun. It's a means to an end. When I'm 57, possibly earlier if my investments do better than I'm anticipating, I will be done with work and set until I'm 105, making as much per month as I do now.

My financial advisor recommends having 80% of what you make/month but I like having 100%. With the wife's pension, we'll actually be making more per month than we do now, combined (she has a killer pension).

We'll be living the good life, retired early. Meanwhile, you have to work past retirement. I feel bad for your family; more interested in your own interests rather than them. You planning on saddling them with your funeral costs when you're gone as well?

Oldfart

Because 52 weeks off sounds a lot better than 10 weeks off...
Netting about $85 an hour while listening to Stern 10 hrs a week sounds even better. Ask your tax advisor if you had the opportunity I had, should you take it and see what he says.

dezguy

Netting about $85 an hour while listening to Stern 10 hrs a week sounds even better. Ask your tax advisor if you had the opportunity I had, should you take it and see what he says.
Pretty sad you've put yourself in a position where you had to consider an offer like that.