Bronczek, Cunningham joining Amazon in 2020

Oldfart

Again, since I know you have trouble comprehending simple sentences, I have swings buy no where near the 5 hour swing lie you got caught in. lol
My 5 hour swing is in a month. We still have couriers that hrs will vary 5 hrs a week. Don't care if you believe it or not. In all my years on road I never had a time where my hrs were within an hr each and every week. Like I said, you must work at a dead station.

dezguy

My 5 hour swing is in a month. We still have couriers that hrs will vary 5 hrs a week. Don't care if you believe it or not. In all my years on road I never had a time where my hrs were within an hr each and every week. Like I said, you must work at a dead station.
Sure thing boss. Keep deflecting, liar.

Oldfart

Sure thing boss. Keep deflecting, liar.
How is life in Siberia? I guess your station must have 5 rts and gets 2 cans of freight. Anyone that is full time and gets the same hrs a week, within an hour, must work at an armpit of a service area. You actually get off within 15 minutes of the same time everyday?

Interesting

dezguy

How is life in Siberia? I guess your station must have 5 rts and gets 2 cans of freight. Anyone that is full time and gets the same hrs a week, within an hour, must work at an armpit of a service area. You actually get off within 15 minutes of the same time everyday?

Interesting
Still not going to admit you were caught in a lie, you know, just like how you do to others guess I shouldn't expect anything less from someone such as yourself.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Netting about $85 an hour while listening to Stern 10 hrs a week sounds even better. Ask your tax advisor if you had the opportunity I had, should you take it and see what he says.

If it were a case of "I really enjoy the work and just wanted to scale it back a bit," it'd be easier to believe. At best it sounds like the same mindset as the old woman who drives 20 minutes out of her way to save 3 cents a gallon on gas and every 6th cup of coffee is free and brags about it.

My dad's advisor told him that if he saved enough money for retirement that working 10 hours a week wouldn't make a difference.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Yep. Work 40 hrs a month. About $1200 or so per month. Save about $1800 in insurance cost. $3000 or so between the 2 divided by 40 hrs worked is close to $80 or so an hr. Maybe get a 5th grader to show you the math. Might be a little complex for you.

Says the guy who needed a tax advisor to explain it to him... with flashcards.

Oldfart

Says the guy who needed a tax advisor to explain it to him... with flashcards.
Any intelligent person uses the guidance of people who specializes in certain fields. I use a tax man to help with my tax matters. A stock guy to advise me on my portfolio. Like I said, intelligent people use others expertise. Guess that's why you don't believe that to be true.

Oldfart

My dad's advisor told him that if he saved enough money for retirement that working 10 hours a week wouldn't make a difference.

Sounds like your dad needs a new advisor. Mine told me I would be a fool to turn down working 10 hrs a week for maybe a year and getting full benefits and some pocket change. I can recommend a person when your dad decides to make a change.

dezguy

Keep throwing insults but won't be specific. Not sure what you are referring to.
I would like to hope someone isn't that dumb to not know what I'm referring to considering its on the previous page and you responded to said post. Then again, we're talking about you so...

Subramaniam's Myth

Sounds like your dad needs a new advisor. Mine told me I would be a fool to turn down working 10 hrs a week for maybe a year and getting full benefits and some pocket change. I can recommend a person when your dad decides to make a change.
How are you getting full benefits at 550 + hours a year? I thought a minimum of 1000 hours was needed?

Oldfart

How are you getting full benefits at 550 + hours a year? I thought a minimum of 1000 hours was needed?
Only benefit I don't get is the Portable Pension deposit. You must work 1000 hrs to get that. Also don't get short and long term disability but that is because I am part time. Health, dental and vision is there for everyone.

Subramaniam's Myth

Only benefit I don't get is the Portable Pension deposit. You must work 1000 hrs to get that. Also don't get short and long term disability but that is because I am part time. Health, dental and vision is there for everyone.
Im part time (started PT 2 years ago) and work 28 hours a week and still get the portable deposit every year.

Oldfart

Im part time (started PT 2 years ago) and work 28 hours a week and still get the portable deposit every year.
You get the Portable because you work more than 1000 hrs a year. I will only work around 450 or so therefor I won't get it. With vacation hours I will get paid a few more but I won't come close to 1000 hrs.