Bronczek, Cunningham joining Amazon in 2020

shadey

Apparently, reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Per the Memphis Business Journal,

"The SEC form also stated, “Mr. Bronczek’s decision to retire did not involve any disagreement with FedEx on any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies, or practices.”

As part of a noncompete agreement, for five years following the separation date, “He will not engage as a principal, employee, agent, consultant, or independent contractor for, or act in any other capacity with, United Parcel Services Inc., DHL, the U.S. Postal Service, or Amazon.com Inc.”

TNT Frosty

sources: Digitalcommerce360 and WallStreet said:
Bronczek’s decision to retire didn’t involve any disagreement with FedEx on any matter relating to operations, policies or practices, the company said in a regulatory filing. He will leave Feb. 28 under a deal that includes a five-year agreement not to work for UPS, Amazon.com Inc. (No. 1 in the Internet Retailer 2018 Top 500), the U.S. Postal Service or Deutsche Post AG’s DHL unit. FedEx will pay Bronczek $2.5 million in cash by the end of March.

He also is stepping down from the board of International Paper Co., which said that his decision wasn’t related to a disagreement with the company.

Another FedEx veteran, David Cunningham, exited in December. Shortly after he resigned, the company startled analysts by cutting its outlook and announcing an employee buyout program. FedEx also said it would lower spending plans as it scaled back overseas to match softening demand.

Kevin Sterling said:
“My sense is the integration is not going well,” said Kevin Sterling, a Seaport Global Holdings analyst. Europe has generally been weak for shipping companies recently, he said. “I think it’s been harder than they would have bargained for.”

!Retired!

tenor.gif

zeev

So you are familiar enough with Bronzeck on a personal basis to know you would not hire him?

Can you tell us your most recent interaction with him?
Raj has taken over 5 positions in addition to the one he already had, how crucial can his position be?

TNT Frosty

Raj has taken over 5 positions in addition to the one he already had, how crucial can his position be?
Actually, Raj is just taking over as CEO (Of FedEx Express), Brie Carere, will be taking over his old positions..
Leadership - About FedEx

Brie Carere is the executive vice president and chief marketing and communications officer for FedEx Corp. In her role, Carere oversees the company’s global marketing and communications, including advertising, brand and reputation, product and business development, innovation, e-commerce, retail marketing, and digital access. She is also responsible for oversight of the global customer experience and revenue management teams. Carere is a member of the FedEx Strategic Management Committee, a select group of the company’s top leadership, which sets the strategic direction for the corporation.

==================

Common guys and girls, the Australian is getting the correct information before you guys, maybe because im 17hours in front, who knows ;)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So you are familiar enough with Bronzeck on a personal basis to know you would not hire him?

Can you tell us your most recent interaction with him?

Bronczek used to be my senior manager, way back when. Smart guy, very pleasant, and very politically savvy. I hadn't seen him in 15 years and ran into him at a Memphis restaurant when he was CEO. Remembered me, and we had a drink.

Someone that high would typically sign a non-compete clause upon retirement no matter what, but I'm sure Amazon would love to have someone like Dave. He's done, and has enough money to live like a king for the rest of his life.

Oldfart

Bronczek used to be my senior manager, way back when. Smart guy, very pleasant, and very politically savvy. I hadn't seen him in 15 years and ran into him at a Memphis restaurant when he was CEO. Remembered me, and we had a drink.

Someone that high would typically sign a non-compete clause upon retirement no matter what, but I'm sure Amazon would love to have someone like Dave. He's done, and has enough money to live like a king for the rest of his life.
Who do we report a hacking to? Someone has signed in to MFE account. It can't be him because they actually posted something nice about a person. Can't be MFE. He hates FDX, everyone that works there, life, and everything in it.

Artee

Interesting read. All it translates to me is: “Does this mean I’m not getting a raise in October?”
Of course not. Did you not get the letter last week with your paycheck? Letting you know how great you have it at FDX and how many people desire to work here and admire the company? All the great health benefits they have provided you and how they listen and address your concerns? That letter is meant to lessen the blow of bad news that is coming down the road in the next few months. No raise. Be grateful that you are still employed at a wonderful company like FDX.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Who do we report a hacking to? Someone has signed in to MFE account. It can't be him because they actually posted something nice about a person. Can't be MFE. He hates FDX, everyone that works there, life, and everything in it.

I liked 3 members of upper management. Bronczek, Ken May, and Barksdale. Knew the first 2, and never met Barksdale. May is the one that got away. They tied Kinko's around his neck and blamed him in a no-win situation.