Brooklyn Drivers

1timepu

Was in Island City a couple of weeks ago, Shifter told me there was going to be layoff's, any truth to that?

1timepu

I wouldnt be surprised, I have been out for the past 3 days, its sucks, but I was doubled over with a stomach virus. I would rather had saved my sic days for later dates!

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
I wouldnt be surprised, I have been out for the past 3 days, its sucks, but I was doubled over with a stomach virus. I would rather had saved my sic days for later dates!
Don't you just hate using a sick day when your sick LOL

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This sounds like a bad case of the "Brown Flu" is making its rounds in Brooklyn. I hope you guys get feeling better soon. Being sick of work, uh, I mean sick at work is no fun.

cino321

Helper loads in Foster? I want to see what happens this coming week, it was heavy because of mother's day, lets see how the volume is this week.

looper804

Helper loads in Foster? I want to see what happens this coming week, it was heavy because of mother's day, lets see how the volume is this week.
Helper loads since October.I have never seen anything like this.Doesn't appear like they will be ending anytime soon.Mothers day has nothing to do with it.

local804

Helper loads since October.I have never seen anything like this.Doesn't appear like they will be ending anytime soon.Mothers day has nothing to do with it.

I think it has to do with an over crowded undersized building for the amount of volume that goes out of there. Whats the story with the new building they are making to help out that building? Yes folks, we need a new building on the island because the volume is down.

looper804

I think it has to do with an over crowded undersized building for the amount of volume that goes out of there. Whats the story with the new building they are making to help out that building? Yes folks, we need a new building on the island because the volume is down.
Was told last week that the new building will be in Laurelton but is years away from operating.They are making a new center though.I think ie will be mainly Queens areas like Howard Beach and the Rockaway's.