Brothers old UPS jacket

doodoobrwn

Sup guys my brother worked for ups in the past and he still has a jacket he wore as a driver helper and I'm wondering if I can wear it as a pt now

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Technically they're supposed to turn those back in. I wouldn't wear it because someone is bound to bitch about it.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Sup guys my brother worked for ups in the past and he still has a jacket he wore as a driver helper and I'm wondering if I can wear it as a pt now

If you don't drive, they will probably confiscate it.
There's no way a PTer in my building could walk through with a UPS issued jacket without getting questioned.

HardknocksUPSer

If you don't drive, they will probably confiscate it.
There's no way a PTer in my building could walk through with a UPS issued jacket without getting questioned.
My center manager gave me a short sleeve & long sleeve shirt, a pair of pants, a belt, and a drivers jacket. When we had bad weather a few weeks back, the volume was held up due to all of the snow, thus forcing them to send out a supervisor on a split route, and they needed volunteer helpers, I volunteered and was issued all of that stuff and never asked to return it, I keep it in my truck just in case they need someone to go out and do anything like that agian.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
My center manager gave me a short sleeve & long sleeve shirt, a pair of pants, a belt, and a drivers jacket. When we had bad weather a few weeks back, the volume was held up due to all of the snow, thus forcing them to send out a supervisor on a split route, and they needed volunteer helpers, I volunteered and was issued all of that stuff and never asked to return it, I keep it in my truck just in case they need someone to go out and do anything like that agian.
You got it from him to work in.
This guy wants to wear it for a different reason.
Big difference :speechless: