Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

Big Babooba

IHYG.....
Screw em all! Ovah, I'm gonna get a boat and fill it with beeyah. We can cruise the Quabbin and consume mass quantities. I bet that we can raise the level of the reservoir a couple of feet aftah we process all that beeyah. Covemastah will be proud that we did our paht in supplying bahston with watah.:happy2:

over9five

Staff member
I am theyah for your cruise, Baboobah. We'll get some burgahs aftah we make the packy run. Do we need oahs or is it a motah boat?

Big Babooba

I am theyah for your cruise, Baboobah. We'll get some burgahs aftah we make the packy run. Do we need oahs or is it a motah boat?
Oahs! We'll have a couple of smokin' hot bikini-clad babes to do the rowing!(and open ah beeyahs fah us) The gas tanks would take up space that could be stocked with beeyah. :woohoo:

klein

Für Meno :)
I have pics of me infront of that ship : Oasis of the Seas ! It's huge.

But, for those that are just going to wave the bc'lers goodbye... I do recommend a 1 or 2 day cruise with Discovery.
Starting from $49.99 all inclusive (meals, and all drinks, alcoholic ones, too). The trip pays for itself, if you visit the onboard Duty free Shop.
Cigs are just $23.00 a carton, and bottles of booze is 40% off.

If you happen to cruise and stay for a night, I highly recommend the all inclusive Whynham Resort. Again, all booze, meals included, and free
water/ ocean activities, such as snorkeling, boating. That one is $139.99 for 2 days, per person.

klein

Für Meno :)
IT figures, trying to help you guys out. Where else can you cruise to the Bahamas for 50.00, get all drinks , meals, included, plus cheap cigs and booze, and have a wonderful time ?
Cheaper then any bar at any giving day !

I can give more advice, about the cruise itself, and the port, and whats nearby, port parking prices, etc.
But, you can learn the hard way on your own.
I'll laugh back at another point and time.