Brown up North [Canada]

jordo51

I hear that .. Our stops have increased more so than ever before .. They keep refusing to get us more vehicles and drivers so it's either use a rental or an econoline in my case
I am a full time driver i work 9-11 hrs/ day. I make top rate 27.29/hr Starting wage is 12.50 and you stay under $15 for 3 years. They will hire anyone the can as turn over is high as who would do this job for 12.50/hr. Stops are out of control keep going up and up. my route used to plan a 8 hour day with 75 stops now 115 doesnt even plan 8hrs. Our contract is up in jun2015 and i will be shocked if we dont go on strike.

jordo51

I can't see us striking .. Just curious has it gotten busier all over the country lately ? We're running peak loads right now

fedx.drivr

I am a full time driver i work 9-11 hrs/ day. I make top rate 27.29/hr Starting wage is 12.50 and you stay under $15 for 3 years. They will hire anyone the can as turn over is high as who would do this job for 12.50/hr. Stops are out of control keep going up and up. my route used to plan a 8 hour day with 75 stops now 115 doesnt even plan 8hrs. Our contract is up in jun2015 and i will be shocked if we dont go on strike.
Express in Canada(my area anyways) starting is $17.90, job rate(5yrs) is $26.50, and top rate is around $29.00.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Man Of Brown

I talked to a local in Calgary. They have a bonus hourly wage because their turnover is high. It was more comparable to the US wages except for top rate. And they are desperate for drivers. So talk to the local and see if they have anything different than the national wages.

Man Of Brown

The email I got from the local said:

Start: $20.00
Seniority: $21.25
Seniority + 12 mo: $25.20
Seniority + 24 mo: $25.50
Top Rate: $27.64