BrownCafe 3/6/13 Server Crash Conspiracy Theory

InsideUPS

Okay.....short survey here...

Q1) How many of you thought that the BrownCafe's ServInt server crash, resulting in the loss of March 6th's posts, was the result of the UPS Information Service team :geeky: attacking our " contract communication headquarters"? :usaflag2:

Q2) How many of you actually got something done in your personal life on March 6th?

Here is what I discovered while looking up server information..... Our own Cheryl from BrownCafe is also owner of the websites:
Hair and Style Forum and Support for Parents - Parenting News ... quite a diverse individual here at BrownCafe... I never really took the time to research the history of BrownCafe..... origin...owner...background..etc. Excellent place for the exchange of UPS and Teamster information from different parts of the country.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I blame the crash on Obama's drones (of course).

Me and my recliner became friends as I got a bunch of recorded progams watched.
No more taping of Myrtle Manor!!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I blame the crash on Obama's drones (of course).

Me and my recliner became friends as I got a bunch of recorded progams watched.
No more taping of Myrtle Manor!!

DVR's are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Especially for me. Nothing but crap on when I get home.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
At least I was able to watch Rand Paul's filibuster.
Only thing I like more than being on brown cafe is a good old fashioned filibuster.

Returntosender

What is odd is the post about the guy, being harassed daily, and hanging himself on saturday is no longer up.

Sever went down. Brown Baggin do you know who DOS BC?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Okay.....short survey here...

Q1) How many of you thought that the BrownCafe's ServInt server crash, resulting in the loss of March 6th's posts, was the result of the UPS Information Service team :geeky: attacking our " contract communication headquarters"? :usaflag2:

Q2) How many of you actually got something done in your personal life on March 6th?

Here is what I discovered while looking up server information..... Our own Cheryl from BrownCafe is also owner of the websites:
Hair and Style Forum and Support for Parents - Parenting News ... quite a diverse individual here at BrownCafe... I never really took the time to research the history of BrownCafe..... origin...owner...background..etc. Excellent place for the exchange of UPS and Teamster information from different parts of the country.

Actually got a chance to start packing for vacation. With Daylight Saving Time starting this weekend and the loss of an hour, the headstart was much needed. Aloha.

balland chain

I have a friend in IT, and having a site down for that long is rather concerning. When I spoke with her about this she shook her head. She is with IBM and is responsible for the boxes that keep large business's running. Unless there is a major crash, and they have to have to replace hardware having a site down for that long is very strange. Lets just blame the republicans ! Or it could be a UPS conspiracy to avoid us from communicating with each other !!!

balland chain

Really ?? I put up that post. I did not realize it was removed. Funny how they don't want to acknowledge what they have done by treating workers like crap. All the additional stress they intentionally put on us is uncalled for. My post was true, every word of it. I would place my hand on the bible and swear to GOD. Wonder if they would do the same ??