Browncafe Boxes (3DS MAX)

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
PassYouBy,
Uh, why do your boxes have leaking HazMats in them? Are those Oxidizers Labels on them? Maybe HazMatman can help me out.:happy2:

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Labels are for items that need to be on Dry Ice I believe! I just thought it would be funny to have the packages leaking :) ( DONT THEY ALL?):happy-very:

DS

Fenderbender
This reminds me,a few years ago this company sold live earthworms for your garden,in little boxes like in your other image,anyways,it was like 103 degrees in the back of my truck and the poor little buggers were escaping from the boxes only to fry like spaghetti on the shelves.

brownIEman

LEAKER!!!!

Stop the browser and get the responder in here...

Thanks a lot Pass, now none of us are going to leave the building on time...

And get the steward as well, I need to have a documented t/w you for putting them on the browser in the first place...

on a serious note, nice graphics. I think maybe you missed your calling.

Pollocknbrown

ha ha ya i love leakers...2 days ago we have a corrosive leaker in the aisle....the sup came over, and threw it to the floor and started the aisle back up....

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
LEAKER!!!!

Stop the browser and get the responder in here...

Thanks a lot Pass, now none of us are going to leave the building on time...

And get the steward as well, I need to have a documented t/w you for putting them on the browser in the first place...

on a serious note, nice graphics. I think maybe you missed your calling.

Well, what did you want me do, load them ? LMBO! I would NEVER do that kind of thing!

BTW, thanks for the comment. Being self taught on graphics, I wished I had enough time to go back to school and get a Graphic Art degree.. It is a good way for me to relax + I REALLY do enjoy doing it!

sano

Well, what did you want me do, load them ? LMBO! I would NEVER do that kind of thing!

BTW, thanks for the comment. Being self taught on graphics, I wished I had enough time to go back to school and get a Graphic Art degree.. It is a good way for me to relax + I REALLY do enjoy doing it!

That is nice work. My wife is pretty good with graphics and has done some freelance work for local companies. My perception of the industry is that the Graphics Art degree is not really needed. The industry is young enough that many of the best people are self taught. My wife uses the Corel Draw suite. Which software are you using?
Respectfully,

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
That is nice work. My wife is pretty good with graphics and has done some freelance work for local companies. My perception of the industry is that the Graphics Art degree is not really needed. The industry is young enough that many of the best people are self taught. My wife uses the Corel Draw suite. Which software are you using?
Respectfully,

I use Adobe Photoshop , 3DS Max ,( ZBrush <---- Just started with this about 6 months ago!)

I have read numerous books and read PLENTY of online tutorials!:knockedout:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The differences are minor, PassYouBy, you are good, thats for sure. Those do look like Dry Ice Labels, no wonder I use the cheat sheet when I take the HazMat test!

satellitedriver

The top box was too far down..It was going into the other two boxes!
Pass,
Great work, but there was no flaw with the top box sinking in the lower ones, thats the way wet cardboard works under pressure.
Please understand all the points I am about to make are constructive criticisms of your work and not meant to be negative.
The first thing that caught my eye was that you used the same pkg from different angles.
Do some photo shop work on the watermark damage of each box. (it ID's them)
The second thing is, there is no apparent damage on any edges of the boxes.
I haven't seen a pkg with such crisp corners in years, much less damaged ones.
Thirdly, I would have one of the boxes with the arrows pointing "This Side Up", upside down.
I know I am being "picky", but my eye always goes to patterns.
I really like your work and effort.

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Pass,
Great work, but there was no flaw with the top box sinking in the lower ones, thats the way wet cardboard works under pressure.
Please understand all the points I am about to make are constructive criticisms of your work and not meant to be negative.
The first thing that caught my eye was that you used the same pkg from different angles.
Do some photo shop work on the watermark damage of each box. (it ID's them)
The second thing is, there is no apparent damage on any edges of the boxes.
I haven't seen a pkg with such crisp corners in years, much less damaged ones.
Thirdly, I would have one of the boxes with the arrows pointing "This Side Up", upside down.
I know I am being "picky", but my eye always goes to patterns.
I really like your work and effort.

Satellite, thank you....I need the constructive criticism! This is what makes me better.

Everything that you mentioned was the same things that I DID think about :) , I was just too lazy to do it :happy-very: When I get home this afternoon, I am planning on working on it. Thanks again to everyone for the kind words AND criticism!

H

HazMat Responder

Did someone call me? Hey, those boxes aren't leaking. They are just wet. Get them back on the belt, turn the belt on and get back to work already.

over9five

Staff member
Satellite, thank you....I need the constructive criticism! This is what makes me better.

Everything that you mentioned was the same things that I DID think about :) , I was just too lazy to do it :happy-very: When I get home this afternoon, I am planning on working on it. Thanks again to everyone for the kind words AND criticism!

Definately post the new version when you're done!