Build That Wall!!

Next Day Err

That's a nothing statement.
Just rhetoric.

It's a land dispute and you're not saying what land you consider to have been invaded.

Is your position is to fund Ukraine's entire economy and military until they retake crimea?
I want to see Russia crack under the pressure and leave Ukraine for good. Russia was the invader. Putin has said similar things about Estonia and Poland as he has about Ukraine. I say we stop him now instead of waiting on him to fulfill another promise.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Biden could suggest immediate deportation of all illegal's plus border control. Anything that does not include deportation is a complete fraud.
The same authority Biden used to revoke Trump's policies is the authority he would use to secure the border.

The Democrats are just flat out lying that Republicans are stopping Biden.

vantexan

So why do the Republicans refuse to act? More useful as a campaign issue.
No, the Dems want the Ukraine money, but not if it means stopping the flow of illegals. All you have to do to get the money is agree to completely shut down the border. You won't do it. Why should Republicans give in when they're finding legal ways to shut down the border? The Dems dare not send in Federal troops because it would show everyone that you're ignoring the Constitution by letting all these people in.

vantexan

I want to see Russia crack under the pressure and leave Ukraine for good. Russia was the invader. Putin has said similar things about Estonia and Poland as he has about Ukraine. I say we stop him now instead of waiting on him to fulfill another promise.
I'm all for driving Russia out of Ukraine. But Putin isn't going to attack NATO. Notice the countries he has attacked weren't NATO countries. He's not stupid enough to go up against a much superior force. The Russian strategy of throwing wave after wave of men at their enemy? They'd all get slaughtered. This constant fear mongering is for one purpose only, to keep the money flowing to the defense contractors.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The same authority Biden used to revoke Trump's policies is the authority he would use to secure the border.

The Democrats are just flat out lying that Republicans are stopping Biden.
Since Trump was for US border security, Biden and Democrats had to be against border control. Trump was against illegal's flooding, so Biden and Dems were for it. Biden, desperately not wanting to be Trump, sent the "come on in" signal to the world. Dems took pride in not finishing the wall and undoing things like processing illegal's in Mexico, off US soil. They own this disaster.

Next Day Err

I'm all for driving Russia out of Ukraine. But Putin isn't going to attack NATO. Notice the countries he has attacked weren't NATO countries. He's not stupid enough to go up against a much superior force. The Russian strategy of throwing wave after wave of men at their enemy? They'd all get slaughtered. This constant fear mongering is for one purpose only, to keep the money flowing to the defense contractors.
With a Russian victory we could see China cozy up even more with them. That’s a recipe for global instability.

vantexan

Since Trump was for US border security, Biden and Democrats had to be against border control. Trump was against illegal's flooding, so Biden and Dems were for it. Biden, desperately not wanting to be Trump, sent the "come on in" signal to the world. Dems took pride in not finishing the wall and undoing things like processing illegal's in Mexico, off US soil. They own this disaster.
I think it's more than that. The Dems were so opposed to the wall because letting in millions has been their plan for some time now. They are using these people to their ends and harming the country doing so. That they refuse to shut down the border to get the Ukraine money tells us what they're priority is.

vantexan

With a Russian victory we could see China cozy up even more with them. That’s a recipe for global instability.
China and Russia are natural enemies. The Chinese will deal with them for oil and minerals, but if China was going to prop up Russia in Ukraine they'd have done it by now.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
For the same reason that we wouldn't tolerate an invader coming in and trying to impose their will on us. Ukraine is a sovereign nation. That doesn't mean that we should give them a blank check.
Maybe I misread your statement.
It seemed to imply we should be the ones to expel Russia.

I just don't understand why some people pretend European countries aren't world powers capable of doing that.