Bumped off peak route

RJN

Yesterday another driver bumped me off my peak route . I asked my supervisor if you could bump during peak and he said yes, you just can’t bump a causal driver . This is my first peak , but I swore I heard you can’t bump people off assigned peak route . Now today he’s bumping me again , and I said to him is this what you plan on doing the rest of peak , and he said yes . I want to know if what he’s doing is within the lines ?

RolloTony Brown Town

If the supervisor doesn’t have a reason to keep you on your “peak route,” (i.e. you only know a specific delivery area) then yea you can be bumped. Cover is cover as far as I’m concerned. No bumping here but I do respect the seniority if everything is else equal. Seniority wins.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yesterday another driver bumped me off my peak route . I asked my supervisor if you could bump during peak and he said yes, you just can’t bump a causal driver . This is my first peak , but I swore I heard you can’t bump people off assigned peak route . Now today he’s bumping me again , and I said to him is this what you plan on doing the rest of peak , and he said yes . I want to know if what he’s doing is within the lines ?

Try jumping up and down and throwing a little tittie fit

After the PCM

ManInBrown

You never ever ask mgmt if what someone is doing is OK. You ask Stewart. Mgmt is not your friend. If they’re attempting to allow this, they obv want you to be bumped because maybe it benefits them.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You have to learn how to make underhanded-backroom deal with management. After that, don't talk.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I’ve been on six different routes this peak.

Suck it up and do your job.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I’ve been on six different routes this peak.

Suck it up and do your job.
There's easy days, there's hard days; ride the wave, finish the route as best you can, get home. Never have expectations other than that. Never walk in thinking "man I hope I'm light today," setting yourself up for a letdown.