Bumping

bumped

Only reason i asked because my on car supervisor said that i shouldn't be doing this junk work that i was doing today, and if it was him he'll bump one of these lower seniority drivers and make them do the junk work like running around delivering bulk and delivering misloads and such like i did today. I just need to figure out who be doing this scheduling thing.

I love that job. They can't remotely hold you to a standard. "I'll get there when I get there"

Rack em

Made the Podium
Check your rider and supplement. Here, if you don't have a bid route then you can bump anyone with less seniority than you if they don't have a bid route. Seniority is the only thing you have as a full time driver without a bid route so use it when you can!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Been a wierd couple of weeks for me...with all of the seasonals and new drivers I've only worked 2 days since last Monday. Up until a month ago I was dead last in senority. Had some light weeks earlier this year but had only 2 or 3 days off total from June til last week.
All of the sudden there's 8 guys on layoff and I've been on the list everyday. I know the shi* is about to hit the fan next week, and I'm not even remotely worried about missing a couple weeks pay right now, but it feels wierd to brown up show up only to go home. I'm not afriad to stick up for myself but I hate the whole process of negotiating my workday with peers who are only looking to take advantage of my low senority and get themselves an easy day. So I've just kind of avoided that process completely and let the chips fall where they may. It's worked just fine up until this point, but I'm learning that you kind of have to take things into your own hands if you want to progress around here.

UrFellowUpser

And you wonder why they don't want to let you bump and do a route.
Dont care and the funny part is these are routes that i know very well might i add. Why kill myself for? I can kill myself and still dont scratch most of the routes that i cover. It been times that i went above and beyond on a route and got done before orion said i should be done and still be over. Eff there numbers man i get done when i get done. All that rushing crap will just lead to an accident or over looking something that could lead to something catastrophic.

Last edited:

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
My center manager would have loved if I was only 130 over.

Never looked at my numbers and never cared.

I was called into the office one day and was told that I was consistently over 2 hours over.

Told my center manager that I was consistent and that was a good thing.

He didn't find it funny and sent a Sup with me the next day.

We were 3 hours over.

center manager never said a word about my production again and to this day, have still never looked at my "numbers."

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Weird, I typed in the initials C and M for Center Manager and this site changed the initials to center manager.
Screenshot_2018-11-22-01-00-23.png

RolloTony Brown Town

Your seniority doesn’t get you the right to bump another junior cover driver off his assignment. Check your supplement. More than likely you’re stuck with whatever is given to you.

UrFellowUpser

Never looked at my numbers and never cared.

I was called into the office one day and was told that I was consistently over 2 hours over.

Told my center manager that I was consistent and that was a good thing.

He didn't find it funny and sent a Sup with me the next day.

We were 3 hours over.

center manager never said a word about my production again and to this day, have still never looked at my "numbers."
Probaby a bid driver atlest i have an excuse that im a cover driver and do different routes everyday

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
You're complaining about doing cleanup work? Dude, those are the easy days. Sure, you drive a lot and sometimes it's a lot of pieces, but if you take your sweet time and take a meal, you can drag it out the whole day.

Ya I was in the same boat as him but I said :censored2: it and did 4 four pods made some wrong turns delivered a misload and bulk. All of a sudden I was 30min away from completing their 9.5