Busch League Management Team

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I have 1 supervisor that I can talk to as a decent human being. The other 3 absolutely hate my guts and believe me it’s mutual. They are all brain-dead. Cutting routes left and right... while giving splits clear across the city for others. Absolute Bush-League. I guess I’ll be getting a down payment for a house sooner than I thought. Thanks stupid management and 9.5!

Seymour Packages

I am openly hostile toward my management team. All but two of them are utterly useless. I refuse to talk to any of them without my shop steward present. All but one are blocked on the phone. All communication through the DIAD. I have seen the scumbag things they do on a daily basis. Leave me alone, give me my 8, wash, rinse, repeat.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I am openly hostile toward my management team. All but two of them are utterly useless. I refuse to talk to any of them without my shop steward present. All but one are blocked on the phone. All communication through the DIAD. I have seen the scumbag things they do on a daily basis. Leave me alone, give me my 8, wash, rinse, repeat.

meh, I feel like it’s unnecessary to create beefs. I’m cordial but I let be known that I have no problem going the Union.

ManInBrown

Can guarantee you one thing. If they are a decent human being they won’t be around long. UPS loves to ship them out to another building first, and leave the sheety ones there.