Busch League Management Team

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Believe me.....Nobody wants to have a bunch of their workers hate them. The pressure from the guys above bring out the worst in some people simply because they don't know how to deal with multiple personalities/problems. Plus, UPS doesn't put ANY emphasis on People Workshop/HSBTS/SLS/MLS/AMSTS/AMTS/Leadership Academy/etc. I've been to them all and still shake my head wondering why NONE of it has made it back....
Some Sups think performance alone gets them advanced and in some cases it does, but I won't promote a guy that can't motivate without intimidation...

Last One In

I am not a fan of my current supervisor. He was promoted because as a driver he kept hitting things with his package car. When he was training drivers pre-COVID he would park the car outside with pickup pieces in it; he was terrified he would hit something. They don't get the best and the brightest in management any longer.

rod

Retired 22 years
Damn right. We've been stuck with a piece of crap for 12 years.
We always got a new Center Manager every 5 years - just like clock work. They were all made in the same mold. They would come in storming "going to straighten out the center" and after about 6 months of everyone being called into the office and being ridden with they would settle down to just being regular jerks. I had a coupe of them tell me they were going to have my job if I didn't get my numbers up. Some were better to work for than others but I can honestly say I never actually LIKED any of them. More than once I was called into the office only to be told to run my route the way I did before they had messed it up. That always brought a smile to my face. Everyone of them would stab you in the back right after pretending to care about the centers problems.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
BEFORE NEW BEARD POLICY:
Screenshot_20210521-070029_Samsung Internet.jpg

AFTER:

Screenshot_20210521-070111_Samsung Internet.jpg