Business dr

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
This has been tested in office buildings already. Not sure the results but it was right around when they started testing access points.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
They do this in my district now. Only single package deliveries to a business. DR with the customers last name in the remarks column.

margaritaville

It seems more difficult to DR at houses/farms that have their own business than it use to be. Not easier. Get a lot of No DR than select mixed use/uncertain for places that are basically just homes with like a shop in the back. Annoying.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
I DR to business sometimes because the people at the front desk might be taking an important call or briefly stepped out so they leave a note that says to "Please leave the package by the door." I see nothing wrong with that to be honest as long as it's a secure location.

A weird thing happened at one of my stops to a Resi where I had two packages. The first one DR'd no problem but the second one which was a surepost amazon brought up the selection screen.

El Correcto

god is dead
A weird thing happened at one of my stops to a Resi where I had two packages. The first one DR'd no problem but the second one which was a surepost amazon brought up the selection screen.
Yeah been happening to me, bet those selection screens have something to do with testing out dr'ing businesses.