But He’s Right Though....

rod

Retired 22 years
I suppose FedEx don't have the "get help with over 70's" clause in their contract------------------never mind.

oldngray

nowhere special
810d80.jpg

dezguy

Dispatch would have been sending me help or that thing would have stayed there.

Guess ground doesn't have that option?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He should have told her to use friend-ing UPS from now on.

I used to tell customers to use friend-ing Fed Ex if they didnt like it. most of these people are worthless welfare lardasses that haven't done an honest day's work in their lives anyway.

Feeder drivers don't generally deliver to or pickup from residential stops.

That's the problem when you continually make stuff up-----you have a hard time keeping track of which lie goes with which situation.

dezguy

Feeder drivers don't generally deliver to or pickup from residential stops.

That's the problem when you continually make stuff up-----you have a hard time keeping track of which lie goes with which situation.
Kinda like the lie about you retiring and not posting on BC anymore?

It will be fine

That homeowner is a piece of human garbage. Doesn’t clear her walkway of snow and complains to the media because the driver didn’t happily skip to her door and throw a 144lb already damaged couch on his shoulder. The story should be about the entitled miserable bitch that doesn’t understand the human cost of her consumerism. :censored2: her.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I suppose FedEx don't have the "get help with over 70's" clause in their contract------------------never mind.

LOFL. Where's the helper for the over 70#? Probably should have just left it on the truck. Good stuff. At least he didn't set it on fire and leave it at the door. That's SOP for Ground.

It will be fine

LOFL. Where's the helper for the over 70#? Probably should have just left it on the truck. Good stuff. At least he didn't set it on fire and leave it at the door. That's SOP for Ground.
The pushing and rolling oversized is how I train my drivers. So is the get out of the way and let it fall that the driver does. It’s the only way to safely handle that garbage.

bacha29

Notice something here. Apparently it was delivered once damaged, sent back and that same damaged crate was sent back to the woman a second time. Oh yeah, rather then pay the claim and be done with it they tried to dump it damaged back onto to this woman. I've had firsthand experience with XG trying this little trick .They'll try anything just to get out of paying claim

Take note also that no hand cart appears anywhere in this video. How come?
This delivery is clearly a two man,straight truck, life gate delivery and that guy has every right to be honked off about it. But, then again if the guy rips his nuts off trying to move that crate it's a contractor workman's comp claim not XG 's. It clearly explains why XG is so horny for that kind of business. Same as always, lock in the profit that business has to offer while dumping all the risk, liability and variable costs onto the contractor.

bbsam

Staff member
Notice something here. Apparently it was delivered once damaged, sent back and that same damaged crate was sent back to the woman a second time. Oh yeah, rather then pay the claim and be done with it they tried to dump it damaged back onto to this woman. I've had firsthand experience with XG trying this little trick .They'll try anything just to get out of paying claim

Take note also that no hand cart appears anywhere in this video. How come?
This delivery is clearly a two man,straight truck, life gate delivery and that guy has every right to be honked off about it. But, then again if the guy rips his nuts off trying to move that crate it's a contractor workman's comp claim not XG 's. It clearly explains why XG is so horny for that kind of business. Same as always, lock in the profit that business has to offer while dumping all the risk, liability and variable costs onto the contractor.

Jesus bacha. That’s not what the article says. Two different couches damaged. Is that so hard to believe? The idea that they were going to get out of a claim...how? Like the lady didn’t realize it was the exact same one she sent back before?

There’s enough to criticize about X without making :censored2: up. And when you make :censored2: up you just look petty and stupid.

bacha29

Jesus bacha. That’s not what the article says. Two different couches damaged. Is that so hard to believe? The idea that they were going to get out of a claim...how? Like the lady didn’t realize it was the exact same one she sent back before?

There’s enough to criticize about X without making :censored2: up. And when you make :censored2: up you just look petty and stupid.
She said she ordered the couch twice. Now if you noticed that he was only picking up one. What happened to the other one? On a number of occasions I would bring back damaged stuff only to find that very same box back on the truck bandaged up or put in another box along with a number of times when I was told that the shipper wanted it delivered despite the damage. So I took it back out and showed the consignee the damage and needless to say they refused it again.

The focus of the gripe is how he handled the crate but notice how well the guy was equipped to move that stuff. Not the right vehicle. No enough manpower No devices or equipment to safely move anything of that size. Is it any wonder stuff gets smashed up and people get injured?

bbsam

Staff member
She said she ordered the couch twice. Now if you noticed that he was only picking up one. What happened to the other one? On a number of occasions I would bring back damaged stuff only to find that very same box back on the truck bandaged up or put in another box along with a number of times when I was told that the shipper wanted it delivered despite the damage. So I took it back out and showed the consignee the damage and needless to say they refused it again.

The focus of the gripe is how he handled the crate but notice how well the guy was equipped to move that stuff. Not the right vehicle. No enough manpower No devices or equipment to safely move anything of that size. Is it any wonder stuff gets smashed up and people get injured?
What I think is that she ordered the couch twice. The first one came and was damaged. She called Wayfair and they issued a calltag. Fedex picked up the first one on the call tag and shipped it back to Wayfair. Wayfair shipped the second and Fedex delivered it. It too was damaged and Fedex once again picked it up.

No aliens, no Area 51, no black helicopters, no conspiracy.

Sometimes :censored2: just gets damaged. Some items are more prone than others.

That’s what I think happened.

bbsam

Staff member

The focus of the gripe should have been why Wayfair wants to ship such items through X and why X peddles that freight on one man vehicles.