Buyout Update?

vantexan

I'm calling B.S. You don't think the people that were here 20+ years ago tell me what it used to be like? They sure in the heck aren't talking about how hard they had it. From what they tell me, it was make a few deliveries and the sit for hour and wait for a pup. Maybe it was different for you but dont' tell me I don't have a clue and don't tell me I haven't earned anything. Working hard for a few years, if that was the case, doesn't give you a pass for the next 25. Most of the jokers with 20+ I work with know one area, never help out, and never, ever go out of there way to do anything but remind you that they have been here longer. Not saying that everybody because there are a few that work their butts off.

In '88 I transferred out of the Hub to the Northeast. Every morning the senior couriers met at a restaurant to eat breakfast on the clock DURING the P1 cycle. 5 or 6 of them, super easy rts. They ran us new guys like dogs. I've also unloaded cans for the entire sort most of the last 4 years. But we did drive bigger trucks full of boxes back then. But it was more about getting the job done and getting back to the bldg on time back then. Now the pressure is on to go, go, go, not letting up and being held accountable if we don't. Gets really old.