Bye DRA

SmithBarney

DRA is gone, SRA in our station has been updated to show "suggested" route order. They are prepping for the LEO powerpad devices which will have active routing(eventually)

SmithBarney

We've been on Leo for months there is routing and have heard of no ETA for. That function
I think the system is called MILES... not sure what it stands for, we are in the final stages before we get leo pads, our PPADS appear like DRA with stop order(and the stop orders are sometimes not even close), but we are a SRA station. We were told its all to prepare for the LEO device, which will have google maps and routing on board.. I'm on an established route, I know it about 99% only have to look up 1-3 stops a day, so I don't really worry much about what the manifest says.

DeliveryException

We have some sort of routing/turn by turn app that showed up on our LEOs a few weeks ago. From what I can tell at this point it just uses the "Packages" app for addresses and stop order. I don't use it because you have go out of navigation into packages to do the delivery then back to nav for next stop. Takes way too much time switching back and forth. Maybe on a stand-alone nav screen it could be useable but not on the same device.