Cable restored!

over9five

Staff member
Finally got my cable replaced today. Was into week 4 without it.

I actually got tired of dealing with the cable company lying to me about when it would be fixed. I filed a complaint Friday with the Mass Dept of Telecommunications and Cable, and that seems to have gotten their attention.

I think I would have been waiting till Spring, otherwise!

LiL"Comet"

36_1_39.gif
Over I'm so glad to see you back BC is just not the same without you!!! Hope everything else is getting back to normal for ya up there....

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Don't forget to call the cable company's billing dept and tell them you were without cable from ______ and to _______, so they can deduct that from your next payment. I know it sounds funny, but they won't just do it automatically. Just like UPS doesn't refund shipping charges when pkgs are late, unless you call. Just looking out for you, brotha.:peaceful:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Don't forget to call the cable company's billing dept and tell them you were without cable from ______ and to _______, so they can deduct that from your next payment. I know it sounds funny, but they won't just do it automatically. Just like UPS doesn't refund shipping charges when pkgs are late, unless you call. Just looking out for you, brotha.:peaceful:

That was my very first thought when I read this.

I read where a lot of the folks affected by the ice storm received estimated electric bills, which were, on average, higher than the bills that most of them normally received, because they could not send the meter readers out. They did say that the bills would be adjusted when they were able to read the meters.

chev

Nightcrawler
Welcome back. I don't know how you could have put up with no cable for that long. I think I would go nuts with no internet. T.V I can do without but I would definitely be jonesing for my internet. :dissapointed: