California Homeless Gal Meats John Deere!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
siiP3M.gif

DriverNerd

Chunks of her everywhere. Must of been one hell of a scene. I especially love how the parents come out to say how unfair it is and how much they loved her, yet she was homeless sleeping in a park.

Mutineer

When a young, reasonably attractive woman can't find a man with a job to make room for her in his home there is a very long list of reasons why.

Apparently, not even her own family would let her in. I have known people who have allowed a troubled family member to live with them, and then eventually their family gets evicted all because of the trouble and drama the troubled relative causes.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

One Million bucks per unit for the homeless. $$$$ Will this help or will it quickly become an expensive drug den?

"Moving forward in bringing affordable and permanent supportive housing to city-owned land is a key step in our strategy to fulfill our Housing Element requirements," Mayor Phil Brock said. "I look forward to the next steps and ultimately seeing families move into these new homes and thrive."

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
"Chavez’s family is now calling for justice in their loved one’s death and for stronger city ordinances that protect homeless people."

I wasn't aware that 'justice' is a synonym for 'money'.

This world is changing faster than I can keep up!