CALIFORNIA LIB PROSECUTORS WANT TO LET MURDERER SIRHAN SIRHAN FREE?

Karma...

I am not surprised that many in California want the state to be broken up into diverse states.......also since Texas voted themselves into the union they can vote themselves out and revert back to being a republic.......

vantexan

I am not surprised that many in California want the state to be broken up into diverse states.......also since Texas voted themselves into the union they can vote themselves out and revert back to being a republic.......
Texas can also legally divide into as many as 5 states.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
The way the current prison system is run most murders are serving 25-30 years and released.How long has Sihan been in over 50 years?

vantexan

I think you have some egg on your face.

That's interesting. It does say in theory that it's still possible. I had read multiple times while living in Texas that it's built into the state constitution. But if the state library says different then guess not. I was hoping Texas would divide to counteract creating new states out of D.C. and Puerto Rico.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The way the current prison system is run most murders are serving 25-30 years and released.How long has Sihan been in over 50 years?
Doesn't matter. All murderers should die in jail. Not for a moment should they experience any freedom.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That's interesting. It does say in theory that it's still possible. I had read multiple times while living in Texas that it's built into the state constitution. But if the state library says different then guess not. I was hoping Texas would divide to counteract creating new states out of D.C. and Puerto Rico.
Even if it did divide into 5 states some would be blue

PT Car Washer

Doesn't matter. All murderers should die in jail. Not for a moment should they experience any freedom.
In my state life in Prison means exactly that. You will die in prison or a prison hospital. Only the governor can commute a prison sentence. Unless it is a Federal crime and then the President.

bbsam

Staff member
I don’t think the prosecutor’s opinion means much here although I do wonder what his political angle is.

The Kennedy name isn’t what it once was but I think it will still weigh heavily on the parole board decision.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I don’t think the prosecutor’s opinion means much here although I do wonder what his political angle is.

The Kennedy name isn’t what it once was but I think it will still weigh heavily on the parole board decision.
I know he was assaulted about 2 years ago

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yes I agree not defending him I was just stating how the system is being run
This is the trouble with the system. Someone does something really evil, gets sentenced, then time marches on. People forget the evil. The animal was going to fry decades ago.