California

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Let's see how much the Chinese love their coal.

They dont care bro, rush limbaugh keeps telling them that coal doesnt hurt anyone or the air. He's the science expert ya know, he graduated with c's and d's and flunked out of his freshman year in college, so he's the authority they believe.

TOS.

They dont care bro, rush limbaugh keeps telling them that coal doesnt hurt anyone or the air. He's the science expert ya know, he graduated with c's and d's and flunked out of his freshman year in college, so he's the authority they believe.

TOS.
Boy that's a stretch. I just don't think the Chinese believe in rainbows and unicorns.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If anyone would care to recall the $4B road project that Tip O'Neal pushed thru Congress.
Known around here as THE BIG DIG .
Twenty years later the costs have topped over $14B , and the dam tunnels leak .
So I suggest CA. be real careful about any high speed rails . Especially ones that do not connect up to major cities .

MAKAVELI

If anyone would care to recall the $4B road project that Tip O'Neal pushed thru Congress.
Known around here as THE BIG DIG .
Twenty years later the costs have topped over $14B , and the dam tunnels leak .
So I suggest CA. be real careful about any high speed rails . Especially ones that do not connect up to major cities .
LA to San Francisco are not major cities? The consensus is the two are world class cities.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
$2.6 billion will be used to build an initial 130-mile (209 km) segment of high-speed line from Madera to just north of Bakersfield in the Central Valley.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A few weeks ago I drove thru to the airport tunnel , the left lane was closed due to flooding . This tunnel runs under Boston Harbor , never found out if it was fresh or salt water I drove thru .

MAKAVELI

$2.6 billion will be used to build an initial 130-mile (209 km) segment of high-speed line from Madera to just north of Bakersfield in the Central Valley.
You just said " initial 130 mile segment" . The whole project will be from LA to San Fran. Then possibly extended south to San Diego and points north of the Bay Area.

MAKAVELI

No one will ever see this project!!!!!!!!!!
That's what they said about legalizing weed and gay marriage. What happens in CA happens everywhere else only before anywhere else. Just think about it. Where was the personal computer born? Why do you think the technology center of the US is in the Bay Area?

M

MenInBrown

Ag is a multi $ billion business here in CA. Our products are on tables all across the world. Cheap labor is one of the main components of that multi $billion industry. That's why politicians look the other way when it comes to the undocumented workforce that it exploits. And unlike you 99% of Americans do not grow their own food.
Sounds to me like your democratic run state is exploiting illegals, don't you think?

M

MenInBrown

They all share the blame. Isn't immigration a federal law? Using undocumented workers for cheap labor is not exclusive to CA. It's in red states as well, so try again sir.
By your constant post about it I would assume it is law everywhere except CA