Calling Off

AlreadyDisgruntled

Long story short, I can't get away from my toilet and I need to call off, but I can't find the list they gave me with all the numbers and the two numbers I found online are for a customer service place and another number that is always busy, despite calling them countless times. Is there a central directory with those numbers that somebody knows of?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
54139D1A-6ACE-45D1-A12B-50EB66D4DE5A.jpeg

Got Stewart on the horn bud. Give me just a second.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
That number is just a recording that says "Jenny changed her phone number more than two decades ago, you are way too late. Maybe you could give Plenty of Fish a try, you creepy stalker!" :speechless:

I’m just confused why you didn’t ask who to contact in case you were sick. Do you have any fellow coworkers phone numbers that you could contact to get the center number or a sup’s number from??

AlreadyDisgruntled

I’m just confused why you didn’t ask who to contact in case you were sick. Do you have any fellow coworkers phone numbers that you could contact to get the center number or a sup’s number from??

I'm new so I don't really know a lot of people there yet and I have nobody's phone number. To avoid having a bunch of paperwork in my car, I took a pic of the things I needed - like that piece of paper with the numbers on it. But then I had to factory reset my phone and I am a :censored2: and did a bad job because I tried to back up all my stuff, but most of it got deleted, including that. So I have no way of getting in touch with them. It would be nice if they just had a normal number, like everyone else, instead of having some insanely convoluted system involving several lists of phone numbers for each shift and such.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I'm new so I don't really know a lot of people there yet and I have nobody's phone number. To avoid having a bunch of paperwork in my car, I took a pic of the things I needed - like that piece of paper with the numbers on it. But then I had to factory reset my phone and I am a :censored2: and did a bad job because I tried to back up all my stuff, but most of it got deleted, including that. So I have no way of getting in touch with them. It would be nice if they just had a normal number, like everyone else, instead of having some insanely convoluted system involving several lists of phone numbers for each shift and such.

That sucks. Good luck.

AlreadyDisgruntled

That sucks. Good luck.

Thanks. But then again, I suppose if I no call/no show it won't really matter. This place is so desperate that they have to lie about the location of the job just to get applicants, and my hub is so bad that they had to dramatically raise the pay and learn to be nice to people and they still can't keep people lol. I'm guessing it is pretty hard to get fired here, assuming you don't do something insane or steal something or attack somebody.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Thanks. But then again, I suppose if I no call/no show it won't really matter. This place is so desperate that they have to lie about the location of the job just to get applicants, and my hub is so bad that they had to dramatically raise the pay and learn to be nice to people and they still can't keep people lol. I'm guessing it is pretty hard to get fired here, assuming you don't do something insane or steal something or attack somebody.

Are you a driver?

john chesney

Long story short, I can't get away from my toilet and I need to call off, but I can't find the list they gave me with all the numbers and the two numbers I found online are for a customer service place and another number that is always busy, despite calling them countless times. Is there a central directory with those numbers that somebody knows of?
Each building has its own unpublished number. I got an idea call one of those Uber drivers and write a note and have them drop it off at ups

john chesney

He’s probably a supervisor

john chesney

I almost want the full story not the long story short. This is too good

AlreadyDisgruntled

I'm in the northeast, but why does that matter? And I'm a part time sorter, they now allow people to get into sorting right off the bat here since they couldn't keep people.

Last edited: