Calling Off

KOG72

I’m full of it
Long story short, I can't get away from my toilet and I need to call off, but I can't find the list they gave me with all the numbers and the two numbers I found online are for a customer service place and another number that is always busy, despite calling them countless times. Is there a central directory with those numbers that somebody knows of?
@silverbullet2893 is this you????

IESucks

Long story short, I can't get away from my toilet and I need to call off, but I can't find the list they gave me with all the numbers and the two numbers I found online are for a customer service place and another number that is always busy, despite calling them countless times. Is there a central directory with those numbers that somebody knows of?
Omg. Stupid question award. Know you centers phone number

BootsOnTarmac

I'm not UPS, but you might try calling a number on your last paycheck. They can verify your identity and if your very nice they may give you the unpublished number of your workplace.

Box Ox

I'm new so I don't really know a lot of people there yet and I have nobody's phone number.

Next time you’re at work, do what a new employee 20 years ago might have done: Establish human/in person contact with your supervisor. Walk up to them, look them in the eye, and ask what phone number you should call or text if you can’t make it in.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Next time you’re at work, do what a new employee 20 years ago might have done: Establish human/in person contact with your supervisor. Walk up to them, look them in the eye, and ask what phone number you should call or text if you can’t make it in.
Wuuutttt???? That’s crazy talk!

john chesney

Supervisors are not human

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
8187EE67-98D8-4339-898C-D9B3D168CBA6.gif
I'm new so I don't really know a lot of people there yet and I have nobody's phone number. To avoid having a bunch of paperwork in my car, I took a pic of the things I needed - like that piece of paper with the numbers on it. But then I had to factory reset my phone and I am a :censored2: and did a bad job because I tried to back up all my stuff, but most of it got deleted, including that. So I have no way of getting in touch with them. It would be nice if they just had a normal number, like everyone else, instead of having some insanely convoluted system involving several lists of phone numbers for each shift and such.