Camera Images Used For Evidence

542thruNthru

You californians officially ruined rainbows for everyone.

Thanks for nothing.
CFF21245-E633-4A53-B30E-3C11597D20E0.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Remember that driver that was on surveillance camera not stopping for the school bus? Management used that footage to fire him. And the police used it to charge him. Management most certainly can use video footage against you.
No they can’t, it’s in the Geneva convention.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
How can you get good at throwing things up to the top if you keep using these damn seats to climb up there???
I used to be surgical with being able to sling a bag on the top of a wall with 2 inches left from the ceiling. Surgical. You don’t get that from a load stand.

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
well there is section 6 of article 6. but the language is tricky. more details about your situation would be needed.

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
i think someone is getting confused. there is a section of some article that says like "an employee can't be disciplined based on electronic data from monitoring systems alone". that means they can't use telematics to say you weren't wearing your seatbelt. because as everyone knows telematics is malfunctioning like half of the time. but if you're caught on a security camera sitting on your seatbelt, that is absolutely regarded as good evidence because it is totally proof that you buckled your seatbelt and sat on it. and you totally deserve to get fired for it.

Trucker Clock

i think someone is getting confused. there is a section of some article that says like "an employee can't be disciplined based on electronic data from monitoring systems alone". that means they can't use telematics to say you weren't wearing your seatbelt. because as everyone knows telematics is malfunctioning like half of the time. but if you're caught on a security camera sitting on your seatbelt, that is absolutely regarded as good evidence because it is totally proof that you buckled your seatbelt and sat on it. and you totally deserve to get fired for it.

Someone is getting confused, and it is you.

It is Article 6 Section 8 of theNMUPSA. And it states that no one can be “discharged” based solely on data. Maybe you should have read what it says before you posted something based on your inaccurate recollection of some Article in some Contract somewhere.

542thruNthru

Sorry but you're mistaken.