Cameras

Thebrownblob

You guys come off as being hypocrites. When you say inward facing driving cameras are too much. But you’re all for going on someones property and taking a picture of a package. For no apparent good reason. Hhmmm. I'm not paranoid. Just know my rights..
You guys come off as being hypocrites. When you say inward facing driving cameras are to much. But your all for going on someones property and taking a picture of a package. For no apparent good reason. Hhmmm. I'm not paranoid. Just know my rights..
Good because we don’t have a working inward facing camera….

pkgdriver

You guys come off as being hypocrites. When you say inward facing driving cameras are to much. But your all for going on someones property and taking a picture of a package. For no apparent good reason. Hhmmm. I'm not paranoid. Just know my rights..
0AA09A70-B9DD-4EE3-8BA0-7E3773135324.jpeg

Thebrownblob

Hypocrites eh? The company is allowed to ask us to do anything that’s not illegal and they are allowed to have their own opinion that I may disagree with doesn’t make me a hypocrite, but you on the other hand might be a hypocrite because you work for a company that supports things you say you disagree with and you don’t think they have that right? I will believe you’re not an a hypocrite as soon as you quit working here, putting aside your high morals for money, After all you’re excepting money from a corporation who you vehemently opposed there code of conduct and morals.
1686066502378.jpeg

Thebrownblob

Ridiculous. The uniform and package(s) you're there to deliver are your invitation. Not trespassing.
Maybe the customer has a right to ask the company not to take pictures, but I’m pretty sure the company would have a right to not deliver and require pick up.

It’s before my time but I’m pretty sure almost everything needed a signature at one time. Driver release was not always a thing or at least not as common.

Thebrownblob

Here, let's say a delivery Person, delivered a package on a window seal. Then took a picture. Is that legitimate/ legal?
Don’t know and that’s silly I don’t have time to do that. I know that they can take a picture in your window from the sidewalk if they want it’s not illegal if your windows are open, you have no expectation of privacy if you don’t have the shades pulled.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Don’t know and that’s silly I don’t have time to do that. I know that they can take a picture in your window from the sidewalk if they want it’s not illegal if your windows are open, you have no expectation of privacy if you don’t have the shades pulled.
It is, if it is a bedroom window. Doesn't matter where you take it from at that point.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Everytime you step on a person's property you are trespassing. You were taught this in driver training a long time ago.
Wrong. I was taught that as someone delivering your package I was considered an invited guest. I don’t know what fool taught you. It’s ok to be wrong, embrace it.

Thebrownblob

It is, if it is a bedroom window. Doesn't matter where you take it from at that point.
Nope you’re wrong now run along and play in the street. I’m tired of talking to you. You have no reasonable expectation of privacy. Anything I can see with my eyes from a public area I can take a picture of.