Can a dq driver air drive?

kingOFchester

Strongly doubt it. If a driver is DQ'd by the company, they typically have to wait one year until they can come out again for driving.

If you are Dq'd you are unable to drive. I have seen where they told a guy that he was not making it as a driver, but if he wanted to he could do air driving. Pretty much said, we will DQ you or you could get more experience air driving and come out again next peak/summer.

opie

Had a driver not Qualify in his 30 days time can he still drive on Saturdays? He was told he can not drive this peak.
Yes he can still drive on Saturdays. He would go back to what he was doing before he went FT driving. We had several drivers go full-time, and then they were sent back. They all went back to their PT positions, air driving or in the building etc. Unless he had an serious accident, I see no reason why they would stop him from doing Saturdays.

UPSGUY72

Had a driver not Qualify in his 30 days time can he still drive on Saturdays? He was told he can not drive this peak.

Yes, There is an Local sort guy / Sat Air driver that didn't make his 30 day and he still drivers Sat air in my area. However that probably varies by area and the people that are in charge.

Most people get DQ'd because they can't even get close to running scratch. Deliver 150 stops and 300 pieces is a lot different than deliver Sat Air...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I read the title of this post, and started thinking about a Blizzard. Boy, are those things good!