Can air drivers become full timers in the future ?

Do guys think that part time air drivers would become full timers soon .I mean I want to work more hours and I don’t get why ground drivers run air packages when we can do so and make more money

Do guys think that part time air drivers would become full timers soon .I mean I want to work more hours and I don’t get why ground drivers run air packages when we can do so and make more money
You would have to bet a 22.3 job

Yes the brown guys make more but they can get the work done and they don't have to pay the extra benefits to the part time drivers

In a few more weeks you will be delivering more ground packages then you ever wanted to. At top driver rate of almost $40/hr. If some of the delivery drivers follow up with not getting vaccinated it could be Christmas all over again.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Air Drivers can sign any Full-Time Bid List put up. I made it a habit to look at the Bid Board every week even though I wasn't interested changing. With official Peak Season about to happen, it should be easy to get a lot of extra hours, just let them know you are available.

Air Drivers can sign any Full-Time Bid List put up. I made it a habit to look at the Bid Board every week even though I wasn't interested changing. With official Peak Season about to happen, it should be easy to get a lot of extra hours, just let them know you are available.
Had to get rid of all the air guarantees so they don't need an air driver

opie

We have air drivers who want more hours. But then foolishly turn down 22.3 jobs because they don't want to work too hard. You would also get keep your current payrate if you get a inside/inside 22.3 position.

We have air drivers who want more hours. But then foolishly turn down 22.3 jobs because they don't want to work too hard. You would also get keep your current payrate if you get a inside/inside 22.3 position.
We have the same air drivers here. Then they get all butt hurt when I bump them off the gravy train.