Can an employee be terminated for not taking the vaccine?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I love the cheap made in China masks UPS gives us..you pull one out and a see a bunch of particles fly into the air. No way would I cover my nose them. China is spraying the masks with chemicals before sending them to the US. Lots of chemtrails too look into the sky!

The virus came from China but here is some masks made In China! L🤣L , Sorry but my RPCD brain is too smart.

Just like 2 planes 3 towers...if ya catch my drift. 🧐
🧔✊

Poop Head

Judge me.
I love the cheap made in China masks UPS gives us..you pull one out and a see a bunch of particles fly into the air. No way would I cover my nose them. China is spraying the masks with chemicals before sending them to the US. Lots of chemtrails too look into the sky!

The virus came from China but here is some masks made In China! L🤣L , Sorry but my RPCD brain is too smart.

Just like 2 planes 3 towers...if ya catch my drift. 🧐
🧔✊

margaritaville

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Show up at Starbucks with that man bun looking for a job hired on the spot
25019BE8-D63E-4EAB-B724-E722B2FB4083.jpeg

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Good luck with forced testing of millions of people. There’s a huge shortage of them thanks to the sun sized incompetence of dementia joe. Apparently this “mandate” requires a doctor administer the test, in my area it takes 3-4 days to get results back. So you get tested on Monday, work infected or not infected, get the results back Thursday then go back Monday for another test. If UPS makes me pay for the tests I’ll drag my feet all day everyday making up that money or I’ll just get a fake card. They can’t be scanned. There’s no vaccine database yet. You’re going to walk into your sups office and flash a business card sized vaccine card and leave. You really think anyways really checking them? That POS John Roberts will probably flip and uphold it. SCOTUS avoids any and all criticism by splitting it down the middle or kicking the can down the road, unless you want to murder a million babies a year. The whole con here is that they’re going to force everyone to be vaxed by February, then by the time the court hears arguments everyone will have been vaccinated anyways and they’ll just go oops took to long. I’ll sue the :censored2: out of anyone I can get my hands on.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Good luck with forced testing of millions of people. There’s a huge shortage of them thanks to the sun sized incompetence of dementia joe. Apparently this “mandate” requires a doctor administer the test, in my area it takes 3-4 days to get results back. So you get tested on Monday, work infected or not infected, get the results back Thursday then go back Monday for another test. If UPS makes me pay for the tests I’ll drag my feet all day everyday making up that money or I’ll just get a fake card. They can’t be scanned. There’s no vaccine database yet. You’re going to walk into your sups office and flash a business card sized vaccine card and leave. You really think anyways really checking them?
Yeah, I mean they don’t check drivers license or DOT medical cards either right! Am I right???