Can anyone give me an answer???

bv31

I was wondering if anyone knows how I would get the phone number to contact the Union? I have been looking everywhere and can't seem to find anything, if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it.
Thanks!

filiperuvian

20 yrs till retirment yay
find out what local you belong to and from there you can do a google search and find it...i'm sure they have a website. If not then your shop steward/ yellow pages.

ImpactedTSG

Have you looked at the Teamster's webpage?
No. What should I look for? The Barak Obama ads? So every Teamster that pays dues that supports Obama's campaign is voting for Obama? Say I was a Teamster that was also a gun-loving religious republican as B Hussein Obama calls us, could I opt out of paying dues so I didn't have my money supporting a candidate that I did not support?

Leftinbuilding

No. What should I look for? The Barak Obama ads? So every Teamster that pays dues that supports Obama's campaign is voting for Obama? Say I was a Teamster that was also a gun-loving religious republican as B Hussein Obama calls us, could I opt out of paying dues so I didn't have my money supporting a candidate that I did not support?

Not totally, but you can pay less than full pop by Federal Law. It's called "core" something, I think. Google National Labor Relations.

BCFan

you could actually join our "UPS Teamsters for McCain" we are a fun group!!!!! BC(never ever nowhere Big Chicks)

Leftinbuilding

you could actually join our "UPS Teamsters for McCain" we are a fun group!!!!! BC(never ever nowhere Big Chicks)

Kinda hard to really get behind McCain. Do we have a "Teamsters Against Obama" group? :happy2: McCain would not be my 1st choice, but he sure beats Barak (I am gonna raise your taxes) Obama. Just think, higher fuel costs and less money too. What a man. Loves us working types.