Can anyone give me some insight please

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Managers hired now don't get bonuses , they dropped that and moving up is slowwwww unless a relative works upstairs so its a political micromanaging company with a strong lack of humanism .

CJinx

Whether or not a salary is good depends on where you are and what the market level is. $69-70K would probably be a joke to someone in NYC but would be great for someone in the middle of nowhere.

I won't get into specifics about my personal salary but a job as an express courier would be a considerable downgrade at my current level (according to Indeed, Glassdoor, etc). I've been promoted a couple times and have multiple stellar annual reviews although management refuses to give 5/5. :\

I'm not staying here, though. Once I'm done with school, I'm looking to get into engineering; ideally hub/satellite architecture or IT work.

MAKAVELI

Whether or not a salary is good depends on where you are and what the market level is. $69-70K would probably be a joke to someone in NYC but would be great for someone in the middle of nowhere.

I won't get into specifics about my personal salary but a job as an express courier would be a considerable downgrade at my current level (according to Indeed, Glassdoor, etc). I've been promoted a couple times and have multiple stellar annual reviews although management refuses to give 5/5. :\

I'm not staying here, though. Once I'm done with school, I'm looking to get into engineering; ideally hub/satellite architecture or IT work.
Why don't you tell us your position so that we can look it up on Glassdoor?

oa74

Thanks Cjinx. I believe your comments were the only constructive feedback I received.

I'm sorry no one else likes their job. Understandably it's the same feeling anyone who works for a corporation feels. I've been there and done that.... But every person responds to different jobs.. Differently. One person's hell hole is another's sanctuary. If I get a chance, I'll make the decision myself.

Thanks everyone.

We know, Dave. Somewhere in Iowa. You're going to visit for Thanksgiving. Because you will be on vacation and you won't be working Black Friday.

You have already told us a dozen or so times.:)

405px-Boeing_777-200ER_Malaysia_AL_(MAS)_9M-MRO_-_MSN_28420_404_(9272090094).jpeg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Thanks Cjinx. I believe your comments were the only constructive feedback I received.

I'm sorry no one else likes their job. Understandably it's the same feeling anyone who works for a corporation feels. I've been there and done that.... But every person responds to different jobs.. Differently. One person's hell hole is another's sanctuary. If I get a chance, I'll make the decision myself.

Thanks everyone.

Hey. We're just trying to save your butt from the pain of working from this place. And, no, FedEx isn't like every other corporation. The management are weasels beyond compare. If you want to abandon your standards of decency and fairness, by all means... sign on with these folks.

You will be sorry, and we tried to warn you. Be smart, and listen-up.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Hey. We're just trying to save your butt from the pain of working from this place. And, no, FedEx isn't like every other corporation. The management are weasels beyond compare. If you want to abandon your standards of decency and fairness, by all means... sign on with these folks.

You will be sorry, and we tried to warn you. Be smart, and listen-up.
I guess if it was anything other than sunshine being blown up his rectum, then it was unconstructive....oh well, we try.