Can I be gay friendly and work for UPS, details inside..

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
That is the stupidest thing I see people doing.Working for free when all of your stops are in the board.
There's no secret preload is going to :censored2:. I usually run Orion 100% if Orion have my first stop in the 6000, I'll sort the shelf until I find the package, deliver it and then do the same until the whole shelf is sorted. That way if I'm still delivering from the back, I'll toss the next 5 shelves by the door so I don't have to go to the back every single stop

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
No, it doesn't. Your trolling is legitimately silly. It becomes the business of a medical form for FMLA, ADA or etc. which is protected by basic privacy rights.

MYOB
Some people come to me not wanting to go through FMLA and just want layoff days for a reason. You're know it all attitude is laughable.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
There's no secret preload is going to :censored2:. I usually run Orion 100% if Orion have my first stop in the 6000, I'll sort the shelf until I find the package, deliver it and then do the same until the whole shelf is sorted. That way if I'm still delivering from the back, I'll toss the next 5 shelves by the door so I don't have to go to the back every single stop

So, this is how you did it when you drove for 30 days