Can I be taken off the road because Im overdo for a yearly safety ride

I didn’t have accident I didn’t have a issue on the road . Management said I have to be taken off road because I’m overdue for safety ride and since I’m 22.4 I haven’t been driving during the week ( only Saturdays ) so that means now Saturdays are taken away until I get a safety ride . Can they do that?

bumped

I didn’t have accident I didn’t have a issue on the road . Management said I have to be taken off road because I’m overdue for safety ride and since I’m 22.4 I haven’t been driving during the week ( only Saturdays ) so that means now Saturdays are taken away until I get a safety ride . Can they do that?
No, talk to your steward.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Lol it's their responsibility to give you the safety ride. What a bunch of lazy :censored2:s

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
How many drivers had a safety ride during the Big pandemic???
1677686755913.gif

I never heard something

While our safety ride probably wasn't even an hour long

PCM Troll

No. Rules changed in 2021 or 2022. Yearly rides are not required unless driver is showing unsafe driving behavior or patterns. Stay off telematics reports and follow methods. My last yearly was in 2020.

robot

Has A Large Member
I gotta do a ride every 4 months for some weird reason. They said I got picked in their lottery haha

allahuakbar

She/Her
It doesn’t say he won’t be working inside Saturdays. Can’t they just give him his 8? He’s a 22.4. They don’t have to give him any driving shifts technically as long as he works some where.