Can I file a grievance regarding trying to go full time

UPSGUY72

The job is an Art 22.3 loading trailers. What is there to qualify? He was harassed out of taking the job.

He said he got DQ "On my 29th day, the area mgr. disqualified me for my full time " and the reason he said he got DQ was for not bending at the knees. I would suspect there is a lot more to this story then we are hearing....

PT Car Washer

He said he got DQ "On my 29th day, the area mgr. disqualified me for my full time " and the reason he said he got DQ was for not bending at the knees. I would suspect there is a lot more to this story then we are hearing....
I don't think anyone has been disqualified from a non driving Art 22.3 job. A lot of people have self DQ themselves. After all you are doing the same job you did PT only now you do the job on two sorts. Just like working doubles during Peak.

SquirrelBoggie

I don't think anyone has been disqualified from a non driving Art 22.3 job. A lot of people have self DQ themselves. After all you are doing the same job you did PT only now you do the job on two sorts. Just like working doubles during Peak.
Nah, not true, this guy from our hub got dq'd for not being able to load 300 pph