Can I get disciplined even with a Dr note?

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
I got a pending termination for getting a cortisone shot in my shoulder with a note from an orthopedic surgeon.

Edit for clarification: Sounds like you're shifting work to your upper body. Stop doing that and get another note.

Nah, it sounds like you're straining too hard while crop dusting your manager. Instead of forcing yourself just let it come naturally, maybe get a partner and tag team for a while if your boss is a :censored3:.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Get a note for the legs! They won't be able to touch you!

Edit for clarification: Sounds like you're shifting work to your upper body. Stop doing that and get another note.
During my first year I left for a surgery on it and when I came back I will never forget my supervisors words.

I was behind on the boxline when he walked by and asked what the problem was. I told him I was easing my shoulder back into work. He asked "are you fully released?" I replied yes...

He said "well I want full effort then." As he walked away

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It affects everyone differently. It didn't do anything for me better or worse
A coworker of mine got a steroid shot in either her back or shoulder. She developed MRSA at the entry site and was hours from dying within two days. She was off work for over six months because of it and still can’t work at full capacity.