Can someone tell me again...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I do a hell of a lot. There may be a lot of dead weight but there are also a lot of people who contribute greatly behind the scenes, and deal with a lot of BS also, even though they may never touch a package. The company needs more than just operations people to function.

A pencil pusher trying to justify his job

lmao

RolloTony Brown Town

I do a hell of a lot. There may be a lot of dead weight but there are also a lot of people who contribute greatly behind the scenes, and deal with a lot of BS also, even though they may never touch a package. The company needs more than just operations people to function.

There are good and bad management people in all departments.

Good ops folks don’t need an IE/OE person to tell us a reasonable goal. Especially when they have no clue half the time.

good ops folks don’t need a PE Supervisor/manager to tell us we can’t afford to fix something that’s been broken for months.

I’m not saying that you are doing that but I know at my hub these departments are “working from home” when the rest of us are working side by side with package drivers, feeder drivers, and hub employees to get through this pandemic.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
going to request to work from home. stack the boxes at my house and grab the drone. going lower than what amazon does. can't deliver anything over 3lb sorry.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Both of my children and my son's fiance have been working from home. My SIL is a firefighter and it would be hard for him to work from home. While the other 3 have been enjoying their time with their children (and saving on daycare), all of them would prefer to be back in the office. Working from home is NOT like being on vacation, especially with an 11 month old.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Both of my children and my son's fiance have been working from home. My SIL is a firefighter and it would be hard for him to work from home. While the other 3 have been enjoying their time with their children (and saving on daycare), all of them would prefer to be back in the office. Working from home is NOT like being on vacation, especially with an 11 month old.
Thank you for regaling the group.