Can We Please Have a Contract Book

S

steward

It Just is beyond comprehension that we are approaching a full year under this fantastic contract and cant be given it in book form. May I please have my contract book now, UPS and IBT?

P

proups

UPS is not responsible for printing the contract book. That is up to the IBT. Call your local union hall.

T

toonertoo

19 yrs and I have Never gotten a book. They say stop by the union HALL and get one, they are open 9 to 5,......need I say more

M

my2cents

Ours came out yesterday and were handed out to those who randomly wandered into the break-room. As usual, many people were unaware of this. I caught wind of this event after the fact and raised the issue with my steward. Anyway, copies were obtained for myself and several co-workers as a result today. I still can't understand why they can't post a notice on the bulletin board notifying the rank and file that copies of the CBA are now available. I'm sure there are still people in our building who desire a copy and have no knowledge of its current existence. Better communication definitely needed in this area.

D

deliver_man

Our business agent and 3 shop stewards were standing at the main entrance on tuesday, handing out books to everyone who walked by. It's not that hard to do.

B

brownmonster

Ours were handed out a the union meeting last Thursday. The 15 drivers out of 58 that showed up got one and also a free lunch.