!!! PLEASE VOTE !!!

TIMN

Regardless of how you decide to vote please vote and remind your co-workers to do the same. I can tell you from personal experience, most Employers not just UPS, research membership participation levels prior to entering contract negotiations and there exists a direct correlation between the activity level of a local or international’s membership and the quality of the contract negotiated. Our elected politicians take notice as well.The IBT has done a great job with making the process easy and accessible so please cast your vote!

Fraternally -TIMN

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Even as recently as last week, I was surprised how many FT drivers were clueless about the TA. They didn't even know it was a national master agreement....

Regardless of how you decide to vote please vote and remind your co-workers to do the same. I can tell you from personal experience, most Employers not just UPS, research membership participation levels prior to entering contract negotiations and there exists a direct correlation between the activity level of a local or international’s membership and the quality of the contract negotiated. Our elected politicians take notice as well.The IBT has done a great job with making the process easy and accessible so please cast your vote!

Fraternally -TIMN
No turkey No deal
Final answer

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Fraternally -TIMN
I never understood the begging people to vote?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Fraternally -TIMN
I'm glad I'm not a Teamster in Little Rock.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Screenshot_20230815_222935_Google.jpg

@TIMN I'm trying to help you, please 🛑