Canadian workers..wage increases?

Chuckyp73

I'm applying for a package handler job with hopes of becoming a delivery driver..the job ad says starting wage is 11.50 and after 4 years plus senority it is at 25.96 per hour...is that true that in 4 years I can be making that much per hour? This is in southern Ontario. Thanks for the feedback.

Chuckyp73

I was wondering how the wages increase, I'm applying for a job and it says it starts at 11.50 per hour and after 4 years plus senority it says it will be up to 25.96 per hour..is this true and how fast do the increases come? Thanks

DOK

I was wondering how the wages increase, I'm applying for a job and it says it starts at 11.50 per hour and after 4 years plus senority it says it will be up to 25.96 per hour..is this true and how fast do the increases come? Thanks
It's different everywhere but similar, I believe it's every year with the last raise being like $11 as previously stated. Top pay here in the U.S. is presently around $35 per hour. I've noticed real estate prices in Canada are around double what they are here, how can you afford a house at $25 per hour if I may ask?

CanGuy

I'm applying for a package handler job with hopes of becoming a delivery driver..the job ad says starting wage is 11.50 and after 4 years plus senority it is at 25.96 per hour...is that true that in 4 years I can be making that much per hour? This is in southern Ontario. Thanks for the feedback.

We make 30$ an hour here.. I average between 70-78k a year

If you want more info on our wages here. pm me

CanGuy

It's different everywhere but similar, I believe it's every year with the last raise being like $11 as previously stated. Top pay here in the U.S. is presently around $35 per hour. I've noticed real estate prices in Canada are around double what they are here, how can you afford a house at $25 per hour if I may ask?

I just bought a house.. 300k not even in toronto! It's manageable here for sure. Just gotta budget really good