Canecorso OUT

C

canecorso

I joined this hoping to gain some insight, but I found pretty much everyone is afraid, ppl stay in your little bubble, remember no swearing on the board....KISS MY ****ING ASS!!!
Ban me Cheryl, I am done, I goto work everyday, come home to my family whom I love, goto the gym lift, spar 3x a week, and try to have a good life....I work for UPS and I am a TEAMSTER, you don't like it **** OFF.

Canecorso is done!

W

westsideworma

take it easy guy, its just a forum. Many of us probably share some of your opinions, we just don't go nuts over it because its not like anyone in the ivory tower gives a damn anyway. If they did they'd take the running joke known as the ERI more seriously.

Everyone is welcome here but be civil, if only management and teamsters could jab and get along with each other IRL as well as we do on here this company might be in a bit better position in the eyes of its employees.

I hope you decide to stay even though I'm in management and I'm pretty sure you don't like any of us haha, however if not, best of luck in your career at UPS

dragracer66

WOW...You go to the gym,sound's like your a keyboard tough guy, what does that have anything to do with this forum??? And I see you said you spar 3x a week, is spar a fancy word for wacking it? Because you seem like a total j/o!!!!! Alot of people belong on here you not being apart of it is probably not a bad thing. Enjoy yourself "sparring"!!!!

diesel96

Tough guy might be suffering from to many testosterone shots. And should lay of the juice, it makes people real moody. What does bragging about going to the gym and sparring have to do with your piss-poor attitude towards UPS and the Brown Cafe. Usually guys who feel the need to talk crap about his gym excapades to intimidate suffers from small genitalia. I feel sorry for anybody who has to work/live near this guy. Remember the pro wrestler Chris Benoit.

Last edited:

Damok

I joined this hoping to gain some insight, but I found pretty much everyone is afraid, ppl stay in your little bubble, remember no swearing on the board....KISS MY ****ING ASS!!!
Ban me Cheryl, I am done, I goto work everyday, come home to my family whom I love, goto the gym lift, spar 3x a week, and try to have a good life....I work for UPS and I am a TEAMSTER, you don't like it **** OFF.

Canecorso is done!

Ummmmm... how about a big juicy Waaaaaaaaaaah! give me a break dude and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

mikeb

tnbrown

Canecorso is done!
Hey Canecorso, when u come home to the family u love, do u speak to them the same way?

Leftinbuilding

He talks like he was a Mafia hit man in a previous life. Mafia= Chicago :laugh: Actually, he told us so we would know where to go if we wanted to fight him LOL :laugh:

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Anybody at 705 know this guy? Is he as tortured as he sounds here? Very sicko.
Can't say I've had the pleasure of making his acquaintance, yet. If I do, I think it'll balance out the ex-PT supe I knew who had 9 years in before "resigning".:yinyang:
Perhaps he meant spar in the nautical sense:sailor:, that would explain the salty language.:laugh:
But seriously, the man sounded pretty worked up over the tentative agreement. It's not like there hasn't just been a near avalanche of new threads and first time posters on the subject (okay, maybe just a mudslide or sinkhole). On top of all the usual stuff that can go on @ UPS, I suspect he was just seeing too much red to figure out his venting was above & beyond the virtual community standards here. I've met enough people whose blood would go from 98.6*friend to 212*friend if you dared to suggest the sun came up in the east this morning to know not to judge them too hastily. And you know what, if he really is "tortured", or a "sicko", I'm glad he is venting. The cliche is it's the quiet ones you have to look out for:sneaky2::glare:.

upsgrunt

All that hate must really keep this person warm at night. How the hell can you go through life with all that hate pent up inside you? I'm sorry, but you have to laugh at yourself and have fun (make it fun) with everything, including this job.