Cannot view paycheck online with new system upgrade

reginald95

Anyone having problems with the new system? I'm logged into my UPsers account but when I click on the view paycheck section. I get another prompt to login with password and I cannot get through. I'm trying my same login and password.

browner89

Try a different browser, I can no longer log in with Chrome but FireFox works just fine. Haven't tried IE. Seems like a compatability issue to me.

barnyard

KTM rider
I viewed my paycheck a little bit ago on Opera. Last week, I could not view it at all. The new system seems really hit or miss. The old one did not seem to be broke, not sure why the fix.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I viewed my paycheck a little bit ago on Opera. Last week, I could not view it at all. The new system seems really hit or miss. The old one did not seem to be broke, not sure why the fix.
Probably prioritization of browsers.
This is an internal app so only MS Explorer and Chrome are supported in the first release typically.
Opera is fairly popular on Europe so it's probably in 2nd level priority.
Not all versions of a browser are supported either.

JL 0513

What they need to do is make a quick link to view paycheck. I swear there's a good 10 clicks to get the check image on screen. This is one of the few things people actually go on upsers.com weekly to check. Make it easy. Once signed in, one click, boom.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What they need to do is make a quick link to view paycheck. I swear there's a good 10 clicks to get the check image on screen. This is one of the few things people actually go on upsers.com weekly to check. Make it easy. Once signed in, one click, boom.
There is a quick link

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I see on the desktop site there is one that reduces it to about 4 clicks. I always use my phone, which doesn't have such a shortcut that I can see.
Click the quick link. Click payroll click on the weeks check you want to see.

About as quick as its gonna get.

I use my phone also.