Can't believe I'm gonna say this....

'Lord Brown's bidding'

If you are looking for a friend w bennies, or to rush into something, don't look for it at work. Such relationships are fraught with peril to begin with, and having it with a co-worker complicates things more.

OTOH, if you are going to pursue this like a mature adult-take the time to get to know the person, gradual progression in PDAs/signs of affection, not sending your pt supervisor or center manager to break up for you if things go sour-you shouldn't worry about catastrophe, even at thw work place. The key is being honest, open, and fair, with yourself as well the other person. If you know early on it probably won't work, don't be shy/cowardly and not break it off in a mature/peacefully manner. Afterall, even if they weren't your co-worker that'd be bad because it's just unkind, not decent, and they end up the ones stalking you and necessatating you getting a restraining order on them.

It is hard to find someone you have real chemistry with, and you two MAY have it. Handle this on a mature, adult fashion and you should be fine. Remember, take your time, and be discreet.

Last edited:

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Great advice. Sucks that that's the only place most of us interact with people.

Doesn't have to be. Most of us work in buildings that don't have sunday shifts, and even if you work on Sats it won't be for a whole day. I once had a woman give some other dude her number to give to me because I was asleep when she got off the bus. I was in my browns, as a helper, on the bus ride home, ergo without my own vehicle, and I got a number, while asleep. What can one of us do (even pt loaders; our bennies are legendary), while awoke?

loadfaster

Something new...driver has behaved a little different since he got back from vacation. Less flirty. Kinda pisses me off! Arent the females supposed to be the ones sending mixed messages?

oldupsman

Something new...driver has behaved a little different since he got back from vacation. Less flirty. Kinda pisses me off! Arent the females supposed to be the ones sending mixed messages?
Well, he probably had a week of wild sex with some woman while
on vacation. You should be happy for the guy.