Can't believe I'm gonna say this....

loadfaster

I have no desire to ever know, much less experience whatever that happens to be. Does nothing good ever come from Ohio? Ever?? Besides, we're way the hell off track. Initially the subject WAS very flirty driver suddenly turns icy after vacation. Explanations, thoughts ON THAT (and nothing about the entire state of Ohio) anyone? lol..

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
What about the "Cleveland Steamer" ???? I wouldn't know.....maybe KOC does though. :wink2:

I dont like where this thread is goooooooing! XD... Why would any women agree to that is beyond me.

Sure, it can work out. And yes, someone will always find out, in time.

I knew a full time soup that got pushed to a two weeks notice because she ended up telling a fellow co-worker she was dating a driver. No matter how they do, someone will always find out.

Returntosender

I have no desire to ever know, much less experience whatever that happens to be. Does nothing good ever come from Ohio? Ever?? Besides, we're way the hell off track. Initially the subject WAS very flirty driver suddenly turns icy after vacation. Explanations, thoughts ON THAT (and nothing about the entire state of Ohio) anyone? lol..
Maybe his harem is full? He got exclusive with some other girl and has to behave? Girl is pregnant or he got herpes that will force guys to become.unresponsive.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I knew a full time soup that got pushed to a two weeks notice because she ended up telling a fellow co-worker she was dating a driver. No matter how they do, someone will always find out.
We had one on the fast track to having her own building. She started screwing a preloader. She'd call me in the morning and have me fire up preload while they, yes they, laid in bed til 4 or 5. this was during peak. She got caught because she was paying him to stay home in bed with her. Too bad, too. She was the best dispatcher we ever had. :(

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
We had one on the fast track to having her own building. She started screwing a preloader. She'd call me in the morning and have me fire up preload while they, yes they, laid in bed til 4 or 5. this was during peak. She got caught because she was paying him to stay home in bed with her. Too bad, too. She was the best dispatcher we ever had. :(

Oh man, we have a similar thing happening here. Dispatch girl is seeing one of the preloaders... I wouldnt feel no regret if she goes though, she sucks!