can't log into UPSERS.com today

nancyg

Anyone else having trouble logging in today? I want to view my paycheck as I have gone completely paperless.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
E609163A-AF3A-426A-ACC3-28CECDF1114A.jpeg
Anyone else having trouble logging in today? I want to view my paycheck as I have gone completely paperless.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
So many PT employees logged in to see if their retro pay was posted that it crashed the site. It should be up by tomorrow when half of them don't show up to work and quit anyway
I was able to see my paycheck about 3am and saw that the raise went through ..NOW WHERE IS MY BACK PAY

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
UPS doesn't want to show a 2nd quarter loss. July 3 is retro pay day!
However, they did already offer a bleak outlook of Q2 publicly. The stock continues to dive. They might be content to take it up the butt with the retro pay and start fresh Q3. Prime Week will help

clean hairy

However, they did already offer a bleak outlook of Q2 publicly. The stock continues to dive. They might be content to take it up the butt with the retro pay and start fresh Q3. Prime Week will help
That means we have to reach up their butts to get our retro money?
EWW, GROSS!

P

pickup

From Upsers.com :

We identified a technical issue on UPSers.com. The issue does not affect paychecks or direct deposits. Unfortunately, until the issue is fully resolved, we have removed homepage links to View Paycheck, Benefits Resource Center and View Profile. In the U.S., the link to view paycheck in UPS Go has also been disabled.

Your patience is appreciated.

So no paper check summary yesterday, but I did get money direct deposited.

Any other places not get their paper checks or summaries yesterday?

I see MechLift beat me to it.

druminjim

yes when i try to login it asked me to pick an account. the only account it shows is my wife's shipping account. what's up with that, any ideas