Caption this

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Just quickly off the top of my head guys who are/were probably funnier (in no particular order):
Jackie Mason (alive, but retired)
Mitch Hedberg (deceased)
Ralphie May
John Pinette (deceased)
Bob Marley (not the singer)
Chris Rock
Artie Lange
Dane Cook
Lewis Black
Mel Brooks
Russell Peters
Aziz Ansari
Ron White
Jeff Foxworthy
Bill Burr
Anthony Jeselnik
Henny Youngman
Frank Caliendo
Jim Gaffigan
Rita Rudner
You forgot George Carlin? Cmon TT..lol
and Mitch Hedberg died?

oldngray

nowhere special
I dont have a per sona
0002450010502_500X500.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Just quickly off the top of my head guys who are/were probably funnier (in no particular order):
Jackie Mason (alive, but retired)
Mitch Hedberg (deceased)
Ralphie May
John Pinette (deceased)
Bob Marley (not the singer)
Chris Rock
Artie Lange
Dane Cook
Lewis Black
Mel Brooks
Russell Peters
Aziz Ansari
Ron White
Jeff Foxworthy
Bill Burr
Anthony Jeselnik
Henny Youngman
Frank Caliendo
Jim Gaffigan
Rita Rudner
Richard Pryor
Robin Williams
Steven Wright
Bill Cosby
Eddie Murphy
Sarah Silverman
Paula Poundstone

Gotta add Sam Kinneson to that excellent list gentleman

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
You forgot George Carlin? Cmon TT..lol
and Mitch Hedberg died?
Carlin was a legend, but not one of my favorites personally. My signature quote is actually his, but he doesn't do it for me personally.

Mitch died in 2005. I think it was drugs, but don't remember. He died before he fully developed or really became well known.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Carlin was a legend, but not one of my favorites personally. My signature quote is actually his, but he doesn't do it for me personally.

Mitch died in 2005. I think it was drugs, but don't remember. He died before he fully developed or really became well known.
Mitch was funny though....he could've been big..

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Not to un- derail this thread but does anyone know what the hell was going on in that cab?

I've had lunch with 2 or three other drivers but hell, we'd go into a resturaunt for christs sake!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Not to un- derail this thread but does anyone know what the hell was going on in that cab?

I've had lunch with 2 or three other drivers but hell, we'd go into a resturaunt for christs sake!
How dare you un-derail my thread? If I'm having lunch with another driver and don't feel like going inside a business and can't park next to the other truck I've had the other driver hang out on my jump seat or vice versa before but if it's more than 1 other driver that doesn't work.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
And how dare you UN-derail a thread, that should be a TOS violation!
BANNED! No soup for you

That driver is slurping sausages?
Yankees are weird.

How dare you un-derail my thread? If I'm having lunch with another driver and don't feel like going inside a business and can't park next to the other truck I've had the other driver hang out on my jump seat or vice versa before but if it's more than 1 other driver that doesn't work.
Dude, that's bro code. Don't sit next to another dude. Like urinal rules!