Caption this

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Carlin was a legend, but not one of my favorites personally. My signature quote is actually his, but he doesn't do it for me personally.

Mitch died in 2005. I think it was drugs, but don't remember. He died before he fully developed or really became well known.

Mitch hedberg was my hero. Mitch fatal has a similar style.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 124

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
My question is , How do you get 4 drivers to take lunch at the same time
It's not a huge window. Contractually lunch starts between 4th & 5th hour and has to end by 6th hour and we have hour long lunches here. When I worked in my old center there were 4 of us who would meet for lunch everyday at a business for an hour. Funny thing was customers all figured this out and would bring their zappos boxes and ll bean return bags or infonotices there on lunch and they'd be bound to find the right person.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
I have had 3 supervisor on my package car at one time. One doing the time study. One being trained to do the time study(he was crouching down between the trainer and me, no seat belt. And last, the supervisor in the back of the package car who was telling me were to go ( was delivering an area that I never ran).